TLZone Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took this off my '97 TLS with just under 17K miles on it. It's in good working order and clean. I'm looking for $75 plus shipping & Paypal fees.

Auto part Engine Automotive engine part Vehicle Transmission part

Auto part Suspension part Suspension Shock absorber

Auto part Automotive engine part Carburetor Engine Automotive super charger part

I'll ship anywhere. PM me and I'll take the box to the Post Office and get shipping cost.

Pay no attention to the gas tank, I'm new at posting photos & attachments on this forum.... If anyone is interested, it's for sale too, in its own thread.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
You're selling the rotary dumper + the SOAS :confused

·
Registered
11,029 Posts
i paid £1.47 for my spare rotary, which is better than the one that was on the bike, i thought £1.47 was a good deal till i remembered it was for the pillion footrests also,£1.47 was the combined price :):)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Without being rude I was trying to be "tactful" ? I've given away 2 dumpers (one modded) just for the postage.

Just our opinions Casey :)

·
Registered
11,029 Posts
i'm going to use my extra 1 for holding the door open this summer

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
If I had a closed-water boat I'd use it as an anchor.....

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Without being rude I was trying to be "tactful" ? I've given away 2 dumpers (one modded) just for the postage.

Just our opinions Casey :)
No prob. If that's too much, and someone's interested in them, I'll consider it a learning experience.

As far as 'tactfulness', I'm a Firefighter - thick skin kind of goes with working with 6 other guys in one station day & night....

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
No prob. If that's too much, and someone's interested in them, I'll consider it a learning experience.

As far as 'tactfulness', I'm a Firefighter - thick skin kind of goes with working with 6 other guys in one station day & night....

In that case I salute you for the job you guys do :hail When it was nearly time for me to leave the RAF I went to the Headquarters for Kent Fire Service and would have jumped a few places purely on discipline? The RAF in their wisdom kept me on so that was my hopes of being a Firefighter, a most admirable job.

Well done Casey :thumbup

Oh yeah, sell the SOAS (as long as not fubar'd) and give away the rotary dumper :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Both pieces are in good shape and worked fine around town. I'm planning on taking in some track days with the TL (My RF9 is just too fat-arsed) and I know going in that the stock suspension just isn't up to the job.

Since I'm not from the UK, I've got to ask: Do you have veteran's status and hiring preferences for Police & Fire jobs out there? In Mass. veterans get hired first before non-vets, as long as they pass our Civil-service test.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
I doubt it very much Casey, which in a lot of ways is very, very wrong :rant

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What's VERY VERY WRONG with what our (read: MOST) governments are doing to the 'middle class' is a subject that gets my blood pressure up, and is worthy of it's own forum, never mind thread. In my opinion, those who are running our lives have long forgotten what it's like to work hard to support their families and save for some type of retirement....... oh shit, there I go again.... I digress....

·
Registered
11,029 Posts
they've also forgot who their boss is
us
they all seem to quickly forget why they got elected

·
Registered
17 Posts
That goes for most jobs public and private in Massachusetts for Veterans preference, it's a nice thank-you. I found that out last year when I got out. But not alot of sales discounts up here compared to what they do for military down south!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That goes for most jobs public and private in Massachusetts for Veterans preference, it's a nice thank-you. I found that out last year when I got out. But not alot of sales discounts up here compared to what they do for military down south!
Don't be too shy to inquire about discounts. I've found many companies extend a small discount to Military, Police, Fire. Parkway Cycles in Revere (good Suzuki shop) is one. Bass Pro Shops is another. My father is a Viet Nam & Desert Storm vet and takes advantage of a suprising number of discounts. Ask and show your ID. You'll be suprized.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.