TLZone Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
cause the people that know where he is would die for him in a heartbeat, so why would they turn in your idol? i havent seen this doc. but i hope it said the truth and not some opinion of how we deserved it, lord knows there are to many of those around....i for one will not see the recent movies made about it, i dont think it should be glamorized like that, maybe someone who has seen it will inlighten me on if it is good or not....

has anyone seen the doc. made by michael moore about it, i dont understand why people that live in this country, and hate america so much still live here.....

G

·
TL Freak said:
the doc. made by michael moore
don't give that sack of shit so much credit, bazooka bublegum wrapers have more accurate information than that crap reel:rant :banghead

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
BNC said:
don't give that sack of shit so much credit, bazooka bublegum wrapers have more accurate information than that crap reel:rant :banghead
but u know how many people think that shit is true, hell when bowling for colubine came out, people were all over that shit. his ass should be kicked out of the country..then when he was at the emmys or oscars and he gave a acceptance speech he started raving bout bush then ..........i dont like the guy and i dont give him any credit.....a bullet to the head is asking almost to much...maybe we should send him to australia and live with steve:laugh

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
we have a 2 part show on this sunday & monday night "THE PATH TO 9/11" (S.A TIMES CHANNEL (7) 20:00-22:55)

i understand binladen & sadam have to be brought to justace for the crimes they done in there country to there people. but not war on the country weather its there's , mine or yours. "noone deserves that" only innicent people get hurt in the long run.look back at vietnam war was'nt that a **** up. if you flog a dog eventualy it'll turn on you.

im out of this VERY DISSAPOINTED............

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
TL Freak said:
doc. made by michael moore about it
doc·u·men·ta·ry (dky-mnt-r) Pronunciation Key
adj.
Consisting of, concerning, or based on documents.
Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter, as in a book or film.

That film was hardly a documentary, so don't give him that credit despite the fact that he advertised it as one. It was a pure attack film, nothing more.

So far as the recent movies...I don't really see them as glamorizing them. I saw "World Trade Center" and it's about the ordeal these two firefighters went through that were two of the like 20 pulled from the rubble. Good story.

I've got United 93 here to watch, but I caught some making of about it and the director went to each of the victims families to present them the idea of what the movie was and got their approval for it. I remember something about them not wanting to do it too soon, but not wanting it out of everyone's minds when it came out to tell the people's story.

·
Registered
618 Posts
TL Freak said:
, i dont understand why people that live in this country, and hate america so much still live here.....
Me neither Brother, Me neither....It's a Shame

Sonny

·
Registered
612 Posts
cuz ..we aint kicked their muslim loving gay little ass' ....YET!!

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
i guess i should call it a docudrama:O

1 - 9 of 9 Posts