TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

So I've been meaning to put up a site for sponsors, question, race reports, etc but finally got around to it this week. Dreamweaver is easier than I though it'd be, so hopefully you like it and it helps out at some point.

http://846racing.com/

And yes, that link on the home page is to my TL1000s that's for sale, sadly... I changed jobs recently and I doubt I'll ride off the track more than once a month, so unfortunately my TL has gotta go.

Feel free to give me any feedback or let me know if you have anything to add. Hopefully the site will answer some of the questions I couldn't find answers for when I first got into racing.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, give it the love!

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
Can't get the pics of the TLS to load in "appying makeup to your prize pig"

·
Registered
294 Posts
say on a side question is your avitar a doberman puppy. i was just wondering as i have a similar pic hehe.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics won't load, eh? What browser are you using? Dreamweaver doesn't seem to come up with any problems and they work with explorer, aol and safari, but I'll double check.

You can find that link on Bayarearidersforum.com/forums or here in the work section. I can't remember the name of the link exactly, but it's here some where if you wanna check it out.

That dog is actually my families full grown curely haired weiner!

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
Are you sure the pics aren't a local link, so you have no trouble iwth them but other people do?

I'll try again, but I'm just using hte most common garden-variety IE on XP. Maybe it was just a temporary problem? I'll try again.

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
Nope, same as before. Pics in pics section work fine, but none of the pics work in the section "appying makeup to your prize pig"...

The first one is trying to load from a file on your machine and not from any hosting server. You've got the links screwed up, that won't work unless everyone installs your pics on their C drive. The bad link is to:
file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Josuf%20Zobairi/Application%20Data/Macromedia/Dreamweaver%208/OfficeImageTemp/clip_image002_0000.jpg

Whereas the ones in the pics section, which work, are coming from your website, like:
http://846racing.com/sv650race.html

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks a ton, I'll go back and fix it. I'm not sure how that made it through, but hey, better late than never.

Also, what's odd is I'm not getting any errors from DW or my server, but I've got friends who can only load a few of the PICS jpegs. Some work, so don't...

Hopefully everything will get sorted out soon because my Dreamweaver demo runs out in a few days!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
okay, hopefully that'll work for the TL section, but all the HTML looks fine in the pics section, so I'm still a bit out in the cold there...

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so the pics link from the main page isn't working at all? Is the pics link working from the other pages (how to's, faqs, etc)?

Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts