TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and Im doing great!...I hurt a little but Im sure glad to be alive!....the peice of crap that pulled out in front of me didnt not have any insurance...go figure! well i guess i get to garnish his wages for the next 20 years...:banghead now its time for me to start rebuilding my beast....I'll need some help on some of the parts....if you know anyone getting rid of the right and left Sharkskinz fairings let me know. I also need a rear hump (since mine was destroyed)...All in all i want to ride again...I want me freedom back!

My right arm with a 3 inch piece of titanium on the bone....I asked if he could put some titanium on my knuckles...He said no...I then asked if it could be done...he replied "yes, but i won't do that"....Damit!

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Glad your feeling better...I think I"ve got a rear stock hump that was red but I painted silver that I'm not using any more (never could find a silver one)...you'd just need to repaint it, PM me if your interested...

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
Good to hear you're feeling better! :thumbup

·
Registered
945 Posts
Glad to see you are healin up. Good luck with that rebuild. I look forward to seeing your bike back in all its glory. It was always one of my favorite TLS's on here. :thumbup

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
chics dig scars remember that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts