TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
nice job Hulligan
i think the front flashers don't go with this modernity, replace by led strip somewhere around the headlight maybe ?
maybe too much RAM AIR with tubes on sides and under the nose

otherwise, TLR = 2 big exhaust for me :)

no mirrors ?

·
Registered
162 Posts
You are a very talented young person. An older person asks, how would the rear wheel be removed?

The mirrors/indicators on the SP3 Honda would work for me.

A Cagiva Navigator update would be a challenge, being so far ahead of its time in the first place.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are a very talented young person. An older person asks, how would the rear wheel be removed?

The mirrors/indicators on the SP3 Honda would work for me.

A Cagiva Navigator update would be a challenge, being so far ahead of its time in the first place.
You'd have to take the end can off. Pain in the arse just for the back wheel but my friend has to do it on his vfr and look how many they sold! Yer indicators would be cool in the mirrors but wanted to keep some of the original TL in there and the placement of the indicators is so unique so makes you think TL straight away

nice job Hulligan
i think the front flashers don't go with this modernity, replace by led strip somewhere around the headlight maybe ?
maybe too much RAM AIR with tubes on sides and under the nose

otherwise, TLR = 2 big exhaust for me :)

no mirrors ?
Yep definitely a shout to place indicators in the headlights or some what but as I said above the indicators are unique on tl so keeping a old flavour. Maybe I'm being daft though.

Hahah yer too many Ram airs but my bike runs far too hot for my liking, combating the problem ;) ahahha / being lazy to remove them.

Only have no mirrors as lots of new bikes are photographed with no mirrors.

Yep Exhausts are only like that to give it a modern feel

·
Registered
331 Posts
I would order one! :)
Nice work!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Please, Please Suzuki, Make us a new erra of TL

Must have:
1200cc V-twin motor (to compete agains 1000cc in-line 4)
High torque output (more than the original)
Twin pipes
Body work that remind the original (your Photoshop is really good)
Some kind of bad caractere to remind the original

I almost forgot: the bike must kill a careless Journalise during press testing (will help keep going the reputation...)

The reste: Just use Suspension, wheels, break etc... form the GSX-R series (will swap those anyway...)

well we can dream...

Reactions: Hulligan

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Nice. There's something kinda bird-like about the nose, in a falcon sort of way.

Maybe a bit more of a slant on the lights to make it more vicious. I like a bike that says "I'm going to rip your heart out and eat it for breakfast". :)

Reactions: Hulligan

·
Registered
337 Posts
[QUOTEI like a bike that says "I'm going to rip your heart out and eat it for breakfast". ][/QUOTE]
i take it your referring to the likes of the honda c50 step-thru etc:laugh:laugh:laugh...i still have nightmares and cold sweats over such things :)
once again excellent work Hulligan:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
The c90 is still the scariest thing I've ever ridden. They bend in the middle. The front goes up then pogoes when you put the brakes on. Going round a corner the wheels don't feel like they both belong to the same vehicle. And they sold 60 million of the little buggers. Nothing is ever going to compete with that.

Still, I'd be more than happy to see Mr Hulligan's design on the road.

·
Registered
337 Posts
:):):) exactly as i remember them to snowblind...but kudos to you for riding the 90cc version:laugh
and yes i too would love to see the tlr and tls hulligan updated versions in full production and on the road..cant give a higher compliment then that:thumbup

·
Registered
111 Posts
Suzuki s hype around the New 2014 V Strom is a waste of effort as it's just another common big adventure bike better developing a 2014 Tl such as discussed here something to beat the latest Panagale

1 - 12 of 12 Posts