TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be quick. The season starts soon...

Here's my top 5 but not in order, just who I think will be there. I had to throw Nicky in 10th. I reckon Rossi will be out of the top 5, but still be higher than his team mate who has done a bunch more miles wit hthe same team.

Come on!

Stoner
Pedrosa
Lorenzo
Dovizioso
Spies

Honda has effectively 5 factory riders this season with Simoncelli and Aoyama on the factory backed Gresini bikes. I think those two will steal a lot of points from the Ducati team. Throw Edwards into the mix I see Nicky struggling for 10th.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Stoner
Pedrosa
Lorenzo
Rossi
Me on my TLR

·
Registered
297 Posts
Tough, I wanna see Ben Spies do well this year and I'd love to see more elbows between Lorenzo and Rossi. I reckon yours is a pretty good prediction Steve but to mix things up a bit:

Lorenzo
Stoner
Pedrosa
Rossi
Spies

·
Registered
322 Posts
...who knows how much info and real speed some teams are holding back...(namely ducati)

lorenzo for shure though, with stoner and rossi following closely ( i hope), then Vettel and Alonso! :laugh

·
Registered
11,029 Posts
this is my prediction for the first race
stoner
pedro
jorge
spies
rossi
dovi

but for the season i think it could be
stoner
pedro
spies
jorge
rossi
simoncelli
ayoyama

once the season gets going and rossi is able to use the bike and develop it i can see him being a regular on the podium
but there's goin to be a lot of consistent fast guys this year all taking points off each other
who ever wins will not get near jorge's points from last year

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Race:
Stoner
Pedrobot
Spies
Dovi
Rossi

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Race 1 -
Stoner
Perdrosa
Spies
Lorenzo
Simo

For the Season -
Stoner
Spies
Lorenzo
Perdrosa
Rossi

Either way Honda's in for a big year.

Cant wait, its gunna be a good one, although i say that every year...haha

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,413 Posts
Just because nobody else has said it I'll say Rossi for the championship :laugh

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Stoner for first race and championship.

I think he will walk away with it fairly easily as well. The races might be tight but the championship won't :)

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I say rossi. Ducati will throw truck loads of cash into the bike to get the win this year. Maybe wont show till later in the season but i think the duke will eventually get sorted.

·
Registered
11,029 Posts
i don't think he'll win it
well if he did i wouldn't say cos i got told off the last time

·
Registered
11,029 Posts
they startd it
lol

·
Registered
580 Posts
Honda is strong this year. The usual guys should be on top. Not sure if Rossi will get into the top 5 this year. Is that vague enough? ???

·
Registered
534 Posts
Stoner's year this year... without a doubt. Hopefully the whingeing Aussie will have grown up a bit as well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts