Riddick

TLR-Billbo

hans3161

Yeller_twin

MSGDiller

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Bit of a one-sided split between the S's and R's :dowhat Also a couple of people there that haven't been seen for a while :confused

Could be an interesting year with no one bike really head and soulders over the other (a-la Sentinel last years)

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
mmmm all very drool worthy indeed just goes to show that bikes a good few years old can still look damn good and its a testimony to just how good this site is at bringing like minded folks together to keep the TL alive.

had to vote for myself even if that pic of mine is sooo old now :)

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I don't normally vote for S's as they are horrible looking...but I did for this occasion. We have listed here a TL that not only looks dang good, but gets flogged regularly and puts the screws to the local competition. For the work put into both developing AND riding the bike and proving the TL a worthy steed. This is the reason I am voting, as should you, for Fiche-Man.

It's too bad N2Wheelies hasn't won this year because I'd give the same speech for his bike, and it'd be too tough a choice between the two.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
wow! tough decision, fiche-man or riddick? Gotta go with some hometown love and vote for Riddick!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Holy crap,alot of very nice v-twins in this bunch.I did however vote for myself as well.It is going to be a very difficult for people to decide on which bike to pick.It is also very cool to see all of these older machines getting better with age.Just like a fine wine.Good luck to everyone in the running.

G

·
had to vote for a TLS...a dutch one too :devious :hail :hail

they're all great bikes though, congrats to all contestants! :hail :thumbup

·
Registered
568 Posts
The one bike that has every visible part modded, chromed, or just aftermarket parted, its "Hans" down for me who wins. :hail :hail :hail

As for the rest, great work guys , I'd gladly own anyone of them as would alot of others on this site. :)

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
:) Billy TLR seen it in the flesh very drool worthy :hail :)

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
damn this is a hard one :banghead

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Damn...it will be just the small details that will judge the winner....

Anyway..Ziggy for me...
just because I have to choose only one :hail

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Doing my own campaining. :)

That's really a bad picture of Fiche-Man's bike. Click Here for a better, more eye opening picture.

·
Registered
88 Posts
sorry gixerjasen, it won't work for me, you are showing a picture of a dynorun?? i'am voting for the flying dutchmen, ziggy999, he is still moding he's bike in the little detail, driving with him, you can not keep your eye's on the road, but your eye's are on the bike...

·
Registered
718 Posts
:yes Billy_tlr is my style, but I have seen TLR-Billbo in person- and the pictures are definatly not doing it justice. Not to mention I usually see it in my mirror :laugh and it does look/ sound good so Billbo gets my vote.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
TLR-Billbo is just about everything I would do to a TL if I had the disposable income:thumbup

1 - 20 of 68 Posts