TLZone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys - I've just recently found this forum.

Hoping it will come in handy as I may need some help/contacts.

I've recently had an off with the bike, nothing major just main concern is bent handlebars. Ive been riding it in the country since but I really shouldn't, and can't ride with bent handle bars forever!!
Does anyone know where I can source some from? Aftermarket or genuine, whatever!

Also while I'm at it, scratched LHS Indicator on the front. Tank damage also but that can wait.

Cheers guys,
Azzy

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi right back at yer.

A humble welcome from a fellow Cagiva owner (Navigator)

Renthal bars should fit, I fitted some to my bike when I discovered mine were also bent. (Damm that pesky gravity).

Most of the lights can be found on other bikes, check out Aprillia stuff.

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
shoot me some pictures of the bars.

I make bars to order and straighten stockies as well.

Reactions: Azzy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi right back at yer.

A humble welcome from a fellow Cagiva owner (Navigator)

Renthal bars should fit, I fitted some to my bike when I discovered mine were also bent. (Damm that pesky gravity).

Most of the lights can be found on other bikes, check out Aprillia stuff.
Thanks for the tip about aprilia? But the xtra raptor indicators are pretty unique? I'm sure you know what the bike looks like...?

As for the bars compared to your navigator, you've got plenty of space by the looks of it. My raptor has those funny alien looking carbon fibre antenna things that stretch over the top of the bars, limiting height space etc.

Sorry I'm being a bit useless with uploading pics at the moment as I'm on my phone!

I wil fix up photos and my profile tonight!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bars.jpg

closest thing i have to it at the moment - i little play picture i took yesterday

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. I know its an old thread but i was in the same quest for replacing my V-Raptor handlebar and this forum pop up in my search, so i think it wil be useful for others. Renthal ultra low fits perfect under V-Raptor hornlike thing. Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. I know its an old thread but i was in the same quest for replacing my V-Raptor handlebar and this forum pop up in my search, so i think it wil be useful for others. Renthal ultra low fits perfect under V-Raptor hornlike thing. Cheers
It was very useful, thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts