TLZone Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I found this mint 6500 mile TLR a few years ago and have really just ridden it. It was finally time to do a small make over.

The bike had some D&D Slip-on's. They sounded really good, but I really wanted a full system. I had a M4 on my old TL and wanted another one. I think its awesome that M4 still makes a full system for our TL's!! Some squid also put a 200 tire on the back. The tires were brand new so it killed me but I did ride it with the 200. It handled awful!!

• New Full System M4
  • Power Commander Map Updated
  • New Brake pads all the way around
  • New Chain and Sprocket +3 in the rear
  • New Continental Sport Attack Tires

·
Registered
65 Posts
I wouldn't have been able to bring myself to chop off the flange for the cans. Looks like that one has aftermarket radiators too.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Something else too. Think about getting some 1/2"x1/4" double bubble weather stripping and go around where the hump mates to thevrear fairingvit gets rid ofvsnybraddling noises and weather tights the trunk space very nicely. Also i have a plan to move the latch for the hump to the rear of the hump and put hinges on the front so it will hinge open towards the front there by eliminating any possibility of it opening or falling off by accident. At the very least tether it to the sub frame so when it does come flying off which itvwill one day it doesn't clobbervthe guy behind you... itll just scare the shit out of him. Lol

·
Registered
1998 TLS; 2001 TLR; 200X TLRSF
4,307 Posts
... It was finally time to do a small make over.
  • New Full System M4
  • Power Commander Map Updated
  • New Brake pads all the way around
  • New Chain and Sprocket +3 in the rear
  • New Continental Sport Attack Tires
Nice. (y)

I wouldn't have been able to bring myself to chop off the flange for the cans. Looks like that one has aftermarket radiators too.
In this case, the M4 is a full system, so no chopping required. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts