TLZone Forums banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Everything from the aluminium alloy used, nuts and bolts to paint pigments and sticker adhesives have been thoroughly changed and mixed between each month of producing these bikes.

... How many times do you need to resurrect old threads to ask that, go troll somewhere else :)

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Jesus Christ guy. We already told you half a dozen times. Every ****ing part on the TLR, regardless of year, is interchangeable. Including the God damn Clutch Plates. So stop asking!

·
Registered
11 Posts
It’s crazy that something so insignificant, could cause someone to be so angry. It’s not right, nor is it necessary, to treat anyone that way, as if I did something truly horrible. I study clinical psychology and can tell that you are not mad at me... You are obviously not in a good place in life. Don’t take it out on me. I will pray for you! Please be kind to others.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
It’s crazy that something so insignificant, could cause someone to be so angry. It’s not right, nor is it necessary, to treat anyone that way, as if I did something truly horrible. I study clinical psychology and can tell that you are not mad at me... You are obviously not in a good place in life. Don’t take it out on me. I will pray for you! Please be kind to others.
Bro...

You've posted in like 15 threads. NONE of your posts have either been on topic or added any value.

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
... you are not mad at me... You are obviously not in a good place in life. I will pray for you! ...
This whole time I believed I was mad at you for hijacking threads and trolling members, but turns out I really just hate my life [img= class=inlineimg]/forums/images/smilies/hmm2.gif[/img]

Your prayers and Facebook likes are much appreciated. Thank you for helping me get right with Jesus

[img= class=inlineimg]/forums/images/smilies/cuckoo.gif[/img]

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Josh, it's pretty lucky he was here to help or you never would have known...
Nah, Crash randomly keeps me in check by reminding me just how meaningless and pathetic my lifelong endeavors are. He occasionally clips my wings to keep me from getting burned by the Sun.

·
Adrenaline Junky
2,688 Posts
Take a look at the date of the last post in the thread before you reply to it. Stop resurrecting threads that are 5 years old!

Check out the parts fiche I posted in one of your many earlier posts and you will be able to see first hand exactly what parts are used in what year, it even tells you the part number and the price!

141 - 150 of 150 Posts