TLZone Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found one for sale locally through a friend of a friend, went to look at the bike and it ain't bad. It went down on the right side ( had a slider ) so the rear plastic is stuffed, feels like the bars are tweaked when you ride it and the rear set is bent up. This sounds like a solid deal to me, what do you guys think?

G

·
I've been looking for an SV myself for a month or two and it sounds like a good deal to me. The damage seems pretty minor. I'd do it.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Sounds like a killer deal to me!

·
Registered
764 Posts
I'd buy it.

·
No Likey No Spiders
6,412 Posts
Found one for sale locally through a friend of a friend, went to look at the bike and it ain't bad. It went down on the right side ( had a slider ) so the rear plastic is stuffed, feels like the bars are tweaked when you ride it and the rear set is bent up. This sounds like a solid deal to me, what do you guys think?

I think that you're crazy for coming here to ask a silly question like that.
Why isn't it in your garage yet.:O

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
+1 to all sentiments. buy it. if not, give me the info and i'll go pick it up

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I need to go back and make sure the front end ain't tweaked, although I am pretty sure it is the handle bars I looked at it at night so who knows. He is saving it for me, hes a pretty good friend so hopefully cash from someone else doesn't talk. Thankfully, he's not advertising it :)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
even if they were, stock front ends are going for a song.

OR, it's a good excuse to go w/ a gix front end ;)

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Or a TLS front, there is one elsewhere on here for $125.00 shipped with triples and an axle :coocoo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts