TLZone Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a 2001 Suzuki TL1000R with 10691 miles. I purchased the bike late last year to fix it up. It turns over but won't start and I just can't find the time to dedicate to it, so just trying to sell it for what I have into it. Has brand new blue/white fairing kit that will be included. Tank has a small spot as seen in pictures. Front seat and rear seat included. If you don't know anything about TL1000R, it's a V-twin street bike that was only made for 7 years and all parts are universal, even some GSXR parts work so it's a mechanics dream.

Not interested in parting it out sorry.

Clean title. First $1250 takes it home! You will have to pickup and transport, location is Sylvania, OH 43560. Call or text Josh at 419-787-2075

IMG_7157.JPG
IMG_7158.JPG

·
Registered
2 Posts
For sale is a 2001 Suzuki TL1000R with 10691 miles. I purchased the bike late last year to fix it up. It turns over but won't start and I just can't find the time to dedicate to it, so just trying to sell it for what I have into it. Has brand new blue/white fairing kit that will be included. Tank has a small spot as seen in pictures. Front seat and rear seat included. If you don't know anything about TL1000R, it's a V-twin street bike that was only made for 7 years and all parts are universal, even some GSXR parts work so it's a mechanics dream.

Not interested in parting it out sorry.

Clean title. First $1250 takes it home! You will have to pickup and transport, location is Sylvania, OH 43560. Call or text Josh at 419-787-2075

View attachment 48314
View attachment 48322
Do u wanna sell the gas tank in how much

1 - 4 of 4 Posts