TLZone Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, My name is Don, I have a 2000 TLR1000R I'd like to pass on. I've had it for about 5 + years and it's currently registered in CA and runs well, It's yellow. I really like it but I don't ride it much more because of my back pain and also I'm not as sharp with my vision or reflexes anymore and this bike surly requires that. I would like to pass it forward to someone who would appreciate it and was proficient enough a rider to enjoy it. I retired last week and really want to focus my time on my old air cooled Hondas, they are more my speed any ways. All right, the bike is yellow and a good rider, it has a few mods like a power commander and Yosh. pipes. I've resealed the front forks and replaced the tires, rotors (3), pads, drive chain and fuel pump. it runs and drives as it should, the thing it would probably need is a tune up and someone may want to tune on the suspension? I couldn't find anyone who would tune it , they said they couldn't because it had modifications? The bike has a current CA title and gets ridden often but I can only ride it about 20 min. at a time because of my back. The bike was probably down some time in it's life because it has a salvage title. who ever put it back did a good job and you have to look hard to see it. There is a small rash on the front axle and the exhaust flange has a weld repair where the front pipe flange stud goes into the head, there are repairs to the plastic body parts, that only show from inside and have held up since I've had it. there is a small dent in the right side of the tank, from a kick stand drop that I did, other wise it looks fine. I also have the boat tail piece that was painted to match, the rear seat was an e-bay part that I re-covered, it's functional? The bike is at my home in Riverside, CA 92506. I am retired now and am usually home. I coul DSC00230.jpg d help with loading or assist the shipper if needed. Also, I don't see why you couldn't ride it home if you want to? I'm asking $2800. obo. You can e-mail or phone me if you are interested oh have more questions, also I could take more photos if need be. Thanks, Don Ph. (951)780-1381 DSC00230.jpg DSC00230.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts