TLZone Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I don't post much here. I'm 66 years old now and retired and I'm looking to pass my 2000 TL1000R on to someone who can ride it the way is should be. I post a lot on the Caferacer website and older, air cooled Hondas are more my speed. I took this Suzuki in trade for one of my older bikes about 5 or 6 years ago. I got it to run ok and everything works on it and I was riding it to work a couple of times a month to keep it up but my back cant take the riding position more than 20 minutes at a time. It has 32806 miles, it's yellow and mostly stock, except for the mufflers and a power commander, and LED tail light and some yellow trim bits. I've resealed the front forks, replaced all 3 rotors and pads, both tires, the voltage regulator, fuel pump, lithium battery, drive chain and the passenger seat cushion, it has the solo tail piece too. The one downside is it has a salvage title, It's current CA. title in my name but the bike must have been laid down at sometime and repaired. I can see a few small signs of this and where the body parts have bin repaired but it's held up well in the 5 -6 years that I've had it. I ride it and have no issues, it could be rode home if needed. Also there is a small quarter size dent in the left side of the tank, I dropped it in the garage onto another bike because I wasn't care full with the kick stand, my bad. Overall a great bike, if I was 35 years old I'm sure I'd keep it. I hope someone might want it. I'm asking $2800. obo I'm in Riverside, CA. 92506 I'm home most of the time now that I'm retired and would help the shipper if possible. my phone # is (951)780-1381, I screen my calls, sorry, so leave a message. or e-mail. thanks for looking Don.
DSCF0001.JPG

1 - 1 of 1 Posts