TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a three year old and another baby on the way, it's time to get a bigger car.
I'm the original owner, car has never been abused in the slightest. It's never had a issue and gets 40mph on the highway. If it were a four door I'd keep it, it's just too small for a family rig.
72K miles and counting. Blue book is $6500, asking $6200.

It's a five speed DX, so no air or power locks etc.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
wow, 40 mph. thats fast. 40 mpg is a different story.

just kidding. killer deal on a car that will outlive all of us!!! too bad i'm broke!

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow, 40 mph. thats fast. 40 mpg is a different story.

just kidding. killer deal on a car that will outlive all of us!!! too bad i'm broke!
LOL yeah she'll hit 50 if I'm lucky :)
Guess I need to proof read my posts better.

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still for sale
$5800

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
No air makes a tough sell in Texas..:coocoo

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Throw some NoS stickers on there and you can get some idiot to buy it for $7,500. :laugh
MotoTiller doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

NOS stickers + Type R stickers will net you the $7500.

Yea Doug, no air is a tough sell here, but it's not so critical in New Hampshire. :lol

That's a nice example of a 2K civic. Here's a shot of my wife's 2k civic that she absolutely loved, when we decided to get rid of it last year. Ok, we didn't decide, it was the guy who made the left turn in front of her when she only had 2 months left to pay on it. :banghead

Car is nice and safe though. She was doing 45-50mph and didn't see the guy coming and he crossed her path in a huge van. Her only injuries were from the safety devices. Her chest was bruised from the seatbelt and she had some abrasions on her arm from the airbag.

There you go, 2000 civic, 40mpg, and a safe car at the same time! :) Someone buy his car. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, it's a good car just too damn small for a family rig.
The little one will be here soon, so I may have to bite the bullet and get ****ed on the trade in. :(

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold

1 - 9 of 9 Posts