Nice!

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
:drool

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
I actually followed one of those down from Newcomb's Ranch once. One of the mainstream motorcycle mag writers was on it but I can't remember who (Nick I.?):confused Anyhow, it was ridden sedately but still sounded :drool

·
Registered
8,379 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Ya, Nick Ianetz (or however you spell it) Had/has one. That one is sweet. Lightswitch power though, either ON or OFF if you know what I mean.

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,420 Posts
One Day.............:devious

·
Registered
322 Posts
i think it needs needs a few more tail pipes maybe another 6, seriously thats a lovely piece of kit, ive never seen one of those before really nice.

·
15,420 Posts
i think it needs needs a few more tail pipes maybe another 6, seriously thats a lovely piece of kit, ive never seen one of those before really nice.
Your obviously far too young :laugh The smell of Castrol 747 is pure sex :inlove

My father raced a TZ350 solo and also TZ350 FII sidecar at the TT in the 80's, his best friend was big into TZ700/750's and had about 3-4 at one point, pretty sure he kept the last one even to this date :hail

·
15,420 Posts

·
15,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
An RD 400 is the biggest 2-stroke I've ever ridden, and that was a blast. I can only imagine riding a 750. I love the smell of Bel-Ray.

·
Registered
334 Posts
i have always preferred 2 stroke dirt bikes. i've never ridden a 2 stroke street bike but i know a guy that only rides those. i'm partial to the smell of Klotz:thumbup

1 - 20 of 48 Posts