TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... my wife got into a small car accident this afternoon... in the driveway... managed to smash not one but two of our cars in one go! :banghead Hell, the company car has only had a plate on it for a few weeks. (it's an '07) Oh man. I think she was scared to come inside, but I knew exactly what happened as soon as I heard it. It's surprising how much damage you can do with only 10 ft. to get speed up. :rant

Thanks for listening. You can carry on with your regular programming now.

...now to think up creative ways for her to make it up.:devious

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:doh At least you don't have to deal with other people and their ins and the TL wasn't involved:hail

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
:doh

i think she might need a good :whipping

·
Registered
183 Posts
I got that beat, I have a lifted truck and my wife has a tricked out ricer.

Well one morning i get in my truck and back out only to hear a WHACK! then a Crunch! then a PSHHHSHSHT! and i see shit spraying up from behind me.

Well I rammed my wifes car, my exhaust pierced her radiator and condensor I drove up on her hood and crushed part of it. And to make matters worse it was Summer in Texas.

So go easy on her.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
damn bro, that sux.......

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Go easy on her I know she probably feels really bad.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, she definitely felt horrible. On the positive side, when I walked into the body shop this morning I immediately noticed 3-4 sets of rashed leathers hanging up. Then I noticed some cool pics of old racing bikes on the wall. It seems the owner races vintage bikes at Mid Ohio, Barber, etc. He had a hand shift Harley he races :coocoo Based on the tire wear (and leathers :laugh) he pushes it too. Nice guy...

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here ya go. The silver car (company car, 2007 Impala) isn't even a month old. The gap between the fender and hood wasn't quite as large beforehand.

and... not a huge deal except for the fact of hitting your own parked car :banghead at least there were no injuries or anything.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Ouch!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts