TLZone Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tye, myself, our beautiful wives and his daughter went to the bike show. Here is a link to my pictures and here are a couple for fun. Click for big 'uns

I need one of these badly, 2007 Limited Edition Tuono Factory. $17,300.00 USD. Not too bad, my wife liked it :devious

Or maybe a Mille R Factory! Woo Hoo! Makes me look thin huh? :lol

When at the cycleshow, bring your own model!

Honda finally! A sweet looking cool VFR! Woo Hoo!

These make ones brain lose bloodflow by shifting it ........errrr.......lower

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I was out there this morning with the wife. Was rather dissapointed. Rossi's bike was absent, so was Spies, Mladin's and Hayden's. They are all usually there, well except Haydens of course.

Then Husqvarna hasn't gotten any SM610's into the states. Really wanted to see one of those. A few other dissapointements. Wife bought herself a replica of Rossi's bike for her desk at work. I picked up a sweet 46 hat. Sat on a bunch of bikes, and had a decent time. Too bad I missed the rest of the squid squad.

P

·
0 Posts
Aprilia Touno is No 1 on my wish list. :yes

Ive been trying to find an excuse to buy one for years... :lol but Then I have to sell the both TL and the XR, and Im not sure the Touno will make me happier than both those bikes...
It sure will make me poorer money vise...

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Nice pics:thumbup

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Cool:cool

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was out there this morning with the wife. Was rather dissapointed. Rossi's bike was absent, so was Spies, Mladin's and Hayden's. They are all usually there, well except Haydens of course.................................I picked up a sweet 46 hat. Sat on a bunch of bikes, and had a decent time. Too bad I missed the rest of the squid squad.
Note, I bought a Nicky Hayden Arai Hat, Rossi! What were you thinking:banghead, and sometimes I think you are a bit inattentive, who's bike is this? Maybe it was above your line of sight :lol

·
Registered
603 Posts
So is honda going to make a more interceptor-esque vfr in the future? my fiance had an 85 interceptor that was a horse.

·
14,150 Posts
You'll have to tell me who's bike it is as I can't see pics hosted on imagevent at work or I'll have to wait till I get home.

Gotta have the Rossi hat. For two reasons. 1. It's yellow. 2. It's Rossi. I never cared much for Hayden, he was too much of a punk bitch kid when I got into watching racing and Rossi had passed that stage already. :)

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
love the retro paint job on the Honda

·
14,150 Posts
:banghead

T

·
0 Posts
That Mille R Factory looks tiny. Almost gixxer tiny. Please note: I didn't post this thread as an open invitation to gixxerjasen to comment on Doug's girth :)

·
14,150 Posts
Yea, I see that now. I told my wife and she insisted it wasn't there either. We both missed it somehow. Of course I was a tad fixated when I entered the Suzuki area. VStrom, Yellow Gixxer 1K, DRZSM, Dirtbikes, ooh, look shiny stuff over there at the Yamaha zone and on we went.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts