1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
So all i need is D&D Bolt ons, flushmount indicators and a Powercommander sticker for 145Hp. What the hell have we all been doing for so long?

·
Registered
887 Posts
Maybe 145 Stevepowers:laugh

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
929 Posts

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
77 Posts
Not another dreamer mate, just naive, I trusted a friend I have no idea what it has I made a mistake but calling me a tosser and a dreamer is a bit low

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
So all i need is D&D Bolt ons, flushmount indicators and a Powercommander sticker for 145Hp. What the hell have we all been doing for so long?
I believe a TL Zone sticker will do the same for less money too. I'm not sure what one of the hats will net on a dyno though. :confused :lol

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
relax boys, he messed up and fixed it...time to let it go

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
Not another dreamer mate, just naive, I trusted a friend I have no idea what it has I made a mistake but calling me a tosser and a dreamer is a bit low

Mate,i wouldn't worry about it to much......If you do a search on the guys posts you will probably find 1 in 10 are bagging someone...Got to get ones post count up somehow.. :laugh

·
Registered
397 Posts
looking at the rear end photo shot of the tlr ? is the rear sub frame bent as looking at the rear mud guard it looks off centre could be me or just the photo shot ?

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You could have asked here first on the zone, we would have given you some better info.

As I said, $10K is in the right ballpark, but 145bhp isn't :thumbup

·
Registered
929 Posts
At least you realize & admit you made a mistake:) Unfortunitly some guys here actualy believe that thier Tiller puts out that much hp :coocoo

Good luck wuth your sale. She looks great mate:devious

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
That red TLS has been in and out of ebay for the last few months. It was there when i got mine. Wonder why its not selling? Price looks alright and it dosnt look to molested either :O

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That red TLS has been in and out of ebay for the last few months. It was there when i got mine. Wonder why its not selling? Price looks alright and it dosnt look to molested either :O
I've seen a few TLSs on ebay, but I don't think I've seen that S before. Still, its a nice looking S and should sell.

:thumbup

Jilbo, don't take it too hard. I approached it with a "I can't believe he thinks ..." attitude. If I'd done the same, I'd expect to be treated the same. You post those sort of numbers, you should expect to back them up. :thumbup

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've seen a few TLSs on ebay, but I don't think I've seen that S before. Still, its a nice looking S and should sell.

:thumbup

Jilbo, don't take it too hard. I approached it with a "I can't believe he thinks ..." attitude. If I'd done the same, I'd expect to be treated the same. You post those sort of numbers, you should expect to back them up. :thumbup
It's all good mate I have learnt a lesson indeed lucky I have people to pull me in line before I become a complete wanker! :laugh

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
looking at the rear end photo shot of the tlr ? is the rear sub frame bent as looking at the rear mud guard it looks off centre could be me or just the photo shot ?
that's just how D&D's bolt up. I had the same set up on my TLR and it looked just like that. Once I ditched the mud flap it looked 100X better.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts