Makes my (just shy of) 39K seem so young now. :laugh

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Good going Paul :thumbup

·
Registered
466 Posts
shit, i guess i had better start cranking the k's mine has just hit 16k and it's a 99

·
Registered
321 Posts
THE PHOTO'S WERE TAKIN OUT SIDE GLENBURN,THIS MORNING,GOOD MORN.FOR A RIDE.

:cheers PAUL
Looks like some clouds in the sky to me; was it a good morning because it was such a rare occasion that you were going for a ride in the rain?
Doesn't seem to happen much over this way these days.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like some clouds in the sky to me; was it a good morning because it was such a rare occasion that you were going for a ride in the rain?
Doesn't seem to happen much over this way these days.
NO RAIN UP HERE,IVE BOUGHT WATER 4 TIMES THIS YEAR.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Sweet:thumbup Have you ever had the motor apart?

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AT 100300 K'S I HAD A RATTLE SOUND COMING FROM THE FRONT CYLINDER,THE MECH.TOLD ME SOMETHING HAD COME LOOSE,****ED IF I KNOW WHAT IT WAS ,I WAS WORKING DOWN CAPE PATTERSON RENOING A HOUSE JUST TOLD HIM TO FIX IT,AND I'LL BE BACK TO PICK IT UP,PAID OVER THE PHONE,HAD A MATE PICK IT UP,ALL FIXED.DID BUY A WRECKED TLS FROM FOWELS READY FOR OPEN HEART SURGERY,I DEAL WITH THE AUCTION HOUSE AT TIMES,THIS TL WAS A MESS,FINALLY GOT THE MOTOR STARTED IT SOUNDED WORSE THAN MINE DID,SOLD IT.GOT MY MONEY BACK,PUT IN SEVERAL CLUTCHES,BROKE,SWINGARM,ROTARY DAMPER,SRING ON STICK,REAR WHEEL BEARINGS AND A SHIT LOAD OF TYERS,REPLACED RECTIFIER,2 SETS OF FAIRINGS,2 BATTERIES,3 CHAINS,SPOCKETS FRONT AND REAR,GEAR LEVER THE RUBBER ON PEGS ARE WEARING OFF,FITTED LOWEY'S AIRBOX,VEE2'S FAIRING(I WILL TAKE OFF THOSE WANKEE STICKERS)NEW CLUTCH CABLES(3) AND WORM DRIVE,NEW PLUGS,AND THE ****IN THING FLYS.(I STILL HAVE AN OIL LEAK WHICH I'LL LOOK INTO SOON) MY FRONT WHEEL IS BACK FOR PAINTERS.SORRY ABOUT ALL THIS I HAVE'NT WROTE THIS MUCH SINCE SCHOOL WHICH WAS A BLOOBY LONG TIME AGO.:cheers PAUL

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
That's not bad at all for that much mileage:thumbup

·
Registered
623 Posts
great job taking care of your ride. i have a 98 tls with 53,000 miles and other than frame breakage (on top damper mount - suzuki replaced free!! now home of penske), 1 clutch (new barrnet at 20,000), 1 water pump seal (at 18,000),tires(shitload),and a couple little things it has been as reliable as anything ive ever owned.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
nice work! mine has 110,989klm on it as we speak. so it will go over to 111,000 on my way to work tonight. :D and going up at an awesome rate! :laugh

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey Paul are you getting the front wheel to match the rear one? That rear looks awesome.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts