cool pics and the weather looks good to :thumbup

·
Registered
871 Posts
looks like you guys are have a great day! Your site is pretty cool also!:cheers

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Kat apparently you forgot something very important...If you want people to comment or respond to your threads then YOU CAN'T POST ANY STUNT RIDING pics on public roads...Think before you post, this is no stuntlife.com here for you buddy...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Kat apparently you forgot something very important...If you want people to comment or respond to your threads then YOU CAN'T POST ANY STUNT RIDING pics on public roads...Think before you post, this is no stuntlife.com here for you buddy...
1st off I did not need any one resopnding to my photos in order for me to keep posting here, 2nd of all if you look at the guy doing a wheelie is not me ( I took a pic as he went by me) , 3rd of all seem like you might be calling CWAmeden an idiod when is comment is " That first pic is sweet. very nice." 4th of all my posting here is to keep you folks entertaned. Last but no least, I am no stunter nor I intend to promote unsafe riding, how ever it chapps my ass when some one does not have nothing nice to say they come out with crap like this comment.

in closing I would like to say normaly the stunt/gear nazi's are ussualy those who cant or dont have the currage to stunt at all. My mentality is this, If you ride you must have a licence, if you have a licence you must be an adult, in the big picture of life a damn wheelie on the interstate is nothing to have a damn stroke over, and in the wonderful country that we live in we can always CHANGE THE DAMN CHNNEL or LOOK AWAY IF WE DONT LIKE IT. :puke

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
1st off I did not need any one resopnding to my photos in order for me to keep posting here, 2nd of all if you look at the guy doing a wheelie is not me ( I took a pic as he went by me) , 3rd of all seem like you might be calling CWAmeden an idiod when is comment is " That first pic is sweet. very nice." 4th of all my posting here is to keep you folks entertaned. Last but no least, I am no stunter nor I intend to promote unsafe riding, how ever it chapps my ass when some one does not have nothing nice to say they come out with crap like this comment.

in closing I would like to say normaly the stunt/gear nazi's are ussualy those who cant or dont have the currage to stunt at all. My mentality is this, If you ride you must have a licence, if you have a licence you must be an adult, in the big picture of life a damn wheelie on the interstate is nothing to have a damn stroke over, and in the wonderful country that we live in we can always CHANGE THE DAMN CHNNEL or LOOK AWAY IF WE DONT LIKE IT. :puke
Kat take it easy guy...You missed the whole point of the post, i was being very sarcastic...I used to do all this stuff but i am a mil LEO now so i can't:(...Well i could but my career would be over if i got caught...Stunt on brother...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Cool pix. Maybe someday we can hook up for a ride!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts