TLZone Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale or traded is one red 04 Hayabusa (vin# js1gw71ax42107042) with 17,350 on it.

Has the hump mods, kickstand mod, led signals, TRE, computer reprogrammed in Cali., short velocity stacks, HMF carbon fiber high mount exhaust, tinted double bubble, lowered 1.5", NEW bto21 on rear, and fresh silkolene oil change.

The previous owner SAID it was dynoed at 186hp before the computer was reprogrammed which was predicted to give it 10-15% more power, So should be 200hp.

He also SAID that he had been clocked at 214 with his reserve officer buddy's laser gun.

All I know is it is FASTER AND STRONGER THAN S#*T!!

*picture shows extensions, doesn't have extensions now*

I would like a clean TLR, hopefully even some nice upgrades to looks and handling. More upgrades = less $ with trade. I am hoping for one of the many sweet rides I've seen on this site. Let me see 'em.

Call or email if you have any questions.

Craig C. 812-350-0246
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Actually, I'm pretty flexible on the year. I know that Suzuki stopped making TLs in 2003, so the newer the better.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone?

·
Registered
133 Posts
doing all the parts in gloss black as we speak :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'd certainly consider it. I've got an '03 with less than 5000 miles, in blue and white. Got any pics of the Busa?

-Matt

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've only got the avatar for now. I can get more pics on the thread tomorrow. the Busa is a clean bike though. Looks are factory except tinted screen and red leds at fairing openings and lowered 1.5".

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Way to go 2UPURS. I know you just made alot of people happy and will have a sweet bike when you are done. Post pics.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What does that run? It would be $150-$200 around here. That is going to be one black bike.

·
Registered
133 Posts
i got no idea. eberything the first time, since the parts were so tiny, was 150, but usually it would be about 200. i get a break because i do so much with him. we'll see what happens here on round 2

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Unless something WAY left field happens, I have found the TLR that I WILL be buried on/with.

Thanks for the offers everyone. I saw the sweet bikes I was hoping for.

TRADE PENDING.....................................................................................

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TRADE FELL THROUGH. TRADE FELL THROUGH. TRADE FELL THROUGH.

Some people can't make up their minds.........

Keep on sending the offers boys and girls! I would like to trade for a clean/upgraded TLR.
Obviously, least miles, most mods, newest year, and best deal gets the "Badazz Busa".

And if we strike a deal - please stick to it. THANKS

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Have new pics on my profile album. 6k bottom dollar.....

·
Registered
133 Posts
i transfered the title/tag on the TLR today, but still down for a straight trade if you are :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Attention: This post is now obsolete.

I have traded the busa for my old tlr and a box truck. Thanks for all the replies. I will be upgrading my tlr this winter if all goes well. I am back in the club and she will never be left again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts