TLZone Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my friend are going to the stats in a few week and since öhlins shocks are stupid expensive where i live i forced him into taking one home to me from the stats so where do u guys suggest i should buy it i dont really matter where in the US it is coz my friend is gonna stay in the new york for a few week so i is should be no problem for him to get them to send it to where he is staying and then tanke is home to me so i finally can get rid my cursed rotery damper that's resently started to make some odd noises and i cant really be bothed to fix it since it's winter here and it plain sucks :devious

so trow some links if u know one plz :)

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Unfortunately Ohlins stopped production of some goodies for our bikes (steering damper kit for TLS is not available any more). The shocks should still be available.

--> www.calsportbike.com

Greetings
Rufer

·
Registered
881 Posts
Just got mine from this guy in CA. Speedking hooked me up with him. Haven't received it yet, but Kyle was cool to deal with. $850 shipped, but he said prices were going up as of Jan 1 on all ohlins products.

[email protected]

kyleracing.com

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Got mine from hardracing.com they will ship overseas I believe.

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Somewhat ironic that a Dane finds it cheaper to buy something rom the states than go next door to Sweden where they're made :coocoo :laugh

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Somewhat ironic that a Dane finds it cheaper to buy something rom the states than go next door to Sweden where they're made :coocoo :laugh

well it more expensive in sweden than it is in the stats belive it or not :) and if i order it from the stats myself then i will get owned by the tax and what have u not tryed it once not gonna do that again

and thx for all the help guys :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Assuming you want the rear shock for a 98-02 tlr, retail from PU is 1022.95. I can get it for $854 plus shipping. This comes with the spring.
Art

G

·
:yes

It's cheaper to buy a yellow spring with extras that have been shipped to the other side of earth and then have it shiped back than to walk in to a local Yamaha store and buyit without the added shipping cost... :laugh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts