New purchase

Thread: New purchase

Baby Twin

New purchase

Well a couple of weeks ago it was lagging it down with rain (surprise) and I was sick of working out in it,now I've got a few bikes and always had a couple of suzuki knocking about , I've fancied a v twin for a while and I'm not a hipster investor that doesn't know one end of a spanner from another and just hoards investment bikes and never rides them!!!. Anyway to cut a long story short I like the maligned and I had had my eye on a tlr that I knew was fresh in at a shop that my pal is sponsored by,, after some umming and arring and haggling we shook hands and i bought the beauty....Great being single again!
    I got it home in my van a few days later and took it out locally for a quick test ride......*uck me , haha thats fun..!!
    Got some small jobs to do on it but well happy......if anyone is selling a pillion seat I'm your man, they are like Rocking horse bob and a tad pricey!

Welcome to the Zone Suzyjim!

Congrats on your TLR find.

Let's see a few photos of it.
    January 2012 TLOTM & BBOTM

Baby Twin
    Well the small jobs are done and I even managed to source a rear pillion seat for my tlr...(£35) been out a couple more times when the sun and blue sky made a show ( rare) and my smile gets wider!!...Can't understand why this bike was hammered so badly by so called pundits..okay it's a tad heavier than my blade, and geometry not as good but I'm not on the track with it (yet) and hard riding on familiar roads is eyes wide open but nothing more!!!
    I love it and it's easier on my back and hips than a 996..!
    Pics coming

Sponsored Links