Treffen 2020 - Germany.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Treffen 2020 - Germany.

Treffen 2020 - Germany.

Here is the info posted on the German site......................

The venue is in Northern Germany halfway between the Dutch border and Bremerhaven.............. it could easily be done in one go......

Biker-Hotel Zur Schanze
    District: Holtgast
    Hauptstraße 717
    26689 Apen

Phone: (0 44 89) 9 42 76 20
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    http://www.bikerhotel-zur-schanze.de/pa ... sicht.html

Mirko is therefore for the Meet 2020 official chief organizer. Please support him in his work, that we have a great meeting again next year.

In this thread, all information about the meeting of Mirko and the board will be published. Please, no comments or similar post .....

To talk about the topic meeting 2020, go on here ...

viewtopic.php? F = 33 & t = 30948

Regards
    Nico

And from Mirko..............................

Here the reservation confirmation from the hotel with prices.

Date: 12.6. - 14.6.2020
    Event: Meeting TL 1000
    Hotel rooms: 10 rooms (occupancy possible up to 4 persons)
    Price: 69, - € Double room 31,50
    € p. P. Occupancy 3 - 4 persons
    (The booking guests book independently under the keyword: TL 1000)

Tents / caravans: 7,50 € p. P.

Breakfast: 8,50 € p. P.

Optional offer Grillbuffet / Schnitzelbuffet: 14,50 € pp

I think if there are enough registrations, you can save one or the other Euro while eating.
    In some federal states is the Thursday (11:06) holiday, you could plan that

Red, the ONLY Colour.....for a 1997 TLS.....
    (1) Sold the old girl now ....... she will be missed...

(2) UNO frame & swinger with 1040 Bimota (aka TLR) engine running 17x40 teeth, Hydraulic clutch conversion, Billet wndowed clutch cover & cut plate spinner, Dunlop tyres, PC3, TLS bodywork, GSXR750-TT forks with custom Wilbers springs etc, Nissin brake calipers all round, front ones radial, radial Nissin clutch & brake masters, GSXR1000 K5 clocks, PVM lightweight wheels, LED lights all round, Full Yoshi exhaust system, Carbon cans, Yoshi rearsets, K&N air filter, Wilbers custom rear shock, Custom paint job. Skidmarx bellypan, Low profile rear seat hump, MotoX bars, all round (literally) nice guy.

(3) Bog standard BMW R1150RT.

(4) Boxes of many parts waiting to be made into 2 more TLS's.

Workshop in Welham Green near Hatfield in Hertfordshire - TEKMOTIVE - 01707 265000 - www.tekmotive.co.uk.

This is from the venue's website..................

Our motorcycle and cyclist friendly hotel in Holtgast (municipality of Apen) offers you 18 rooms and 66 beds. Double room can be booked here for 69,00 Euro per night. Our tour hotel is located in the holiday region Ostfriesland, which also includes the Ammerland. Larger cities, such as Oldenburg, Groningen or Leer, are easily accessible both by land and via the A28 motorway.

domestic equipments

The hotel has 12 quadruple, 2 triple and 5 double rooms with modern, friendly decor. The floor in wood look as well as the modern furniture in the country house look provide a feel-good atmosphere. So that our guests can recover well after an eventful day, we have equipped the beds in our rooms with high-quality mattresses.
    Each room has a large wardrobe, flat screen TV, armchairs and bedside cabinets. The bathrooms are rather functional. Facilities include shower, toilet and a washing area with shelves and mirror.
    room rates

Double room for single use 39, - € Double or twin room 69, - €
    Triple or quadruple room 31,50 € per person

food

For overnight stay we recommend our rich breakfast for a good start to the day. If you would like to go on a longer day tour and do not have time for breakfast, we will gladly arrange a packed lunch for you.

CAMPSITE WITH SANITARY FACILITIES

Camping means independence and freedom. Those who travel by tent experience nature in their very own way. Camping is more than just spending the night outdoors. Camping at the Biker Treff is community. Whether in a large or small group: Touring riders are in good hands on our campsite.

Our 3-acre outdoor area is ideal for camping - it has a fireplace and sanitary facilities.

(2) UNO frame & swinger with 1040 Bimota (aka TLR) engine running 17x40 teeth, Hydraulic clutch conversion, Billet wndowed clutch cover & cut plate spinner, Dunlop tyres, PC3, TLS bodywork, GSXR750-TT forks with custom Wilbers springs etc, Nissin brake calipers all round, front ones radial, radial Nissin clutch & brake masters, GSXR1000 K5 clocks, PVM lightweight wheels, LED lights all round, Full Yoshi exhaust system, Carbon cans, Yoshi rearsets, K&N air filter, Wilbers custom rear shock, Custom paint job. Skidmarx bellypan, Low profile rear seat hump, MotoX bars, all round (literally) nice guy.

Workshop in Welham Green near Hatfield in Hertfordshire - TEKMOTIVE - 01707 265000 - www.tekmotive.co.uk.

Here is some info on the area from a German Bike touring magazine..................

https://www.ride-on-magazin.de/reise...sland_173.html

It seems several of the Germans have already booked their rooms!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Sounds good.
    Though I'm not so sure about doing the whole journey in one hit. Especially for our northern brethren.
    It's 550 miles for me via Calais, too far to do in a day. I could be tempted to do the Harwich to the hook of Holland again for next year and we should be able to do the remaining journey after getting off the ferry in the morning.
    The usual 2 days to get home would suit me as well. I'm not doing that in a single day either.
    Looking forward to it though. Great ride this year.
    black TL1000Sx, owned from new, 01/08/1998, 86.000 miles.
    Red TL1000sv ,original 97 , bought from my girlfriend when we split owned by us since 2004. 30.000 miles.
    Honda XL500r. 1983. Owned since 1997. 30.000kms.
    r1200gs adventure with 106.000 miles.

We're thinking of doing it in the van in one hit with two bikes in the back, and then take the week to explore on our way back.

'97 TL1000S Streetfighter 'Evil Twin' - Full colour wiring diagrams - click here for UK TLS - click here for US TLS - click here for UK TLR - click here for US TLR

Quote Originally Posted by CrashB View Post
    We're thinking of doing it in the van in one hit with two bikes in the back, and then take the week to explore on our way back.
    You'll need a week or more more if you go near holland and Belgium off the motorways, tedious riding/driving, it would be a good idea to head south to the Eiffel/ardenne/vosgues areas, lovely areas with great roads.then head home via France south of Belgium,
    I might consider a few more days myself heading down that way tbh, it depends if I have enough holiday days left to book extra time off,
    Just my opinion of course,.
    Red TL1000sv ,original 97 , bought from my girlfriend when we split owned by us since 2004. 30.000 miles.

Hotel looks good, count me in. I prefer the tunnel to the ferry, but its a long haul down / back up to Leeds, think I'd prefer to break it up with a stop over either way.

Cheers, Bob

Quote Originally Posted by tlsgazza View Post
    You'll need a week or more more if you go near holland and Belgium off the motorways, tedious riding/driving, it would be a good idea to head south to the Eiffel/ardenne/vosgues areas, lovely areas with great roads.then head home via France south of Belgium,
    I might consider a few more days myself heading down that way tbh, it depends if I have enough holiday days left to book extra time off,
    Just my opinion of course,.
    Fu*+ing 'ell, talk about the long way round...............

Yea, you're right about the distance Gary - just looked again.
    Even from Calais it is 375 miles & 7 hours with petrol stops.

I think I might look at visiting Arnham on the way out for a day or two, then on to the Treffen then maybe just an overnight stop on the way back ................................ or the reverse!

I don't think I want to go down to the Eiffel/ardenne/vosgues areas though, seems a very long way around.

I might look at using the coastal routes and avoiding Antwerp though. The roads may not be up and down and round and round but the scenery will be interesting across all those bridges and dykes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckshop Ted View Post

I don't think I want to go down to the Eiffel/ardenne/vosgues areas though, seems a very long way around.
    I was just suggesting that to Tom as he said he might spend a few more days over there after the treffen. Not talking about us doing it.
    I'm still up for the Harwich ferry to get over there though on the weds evening even if it means arriving at the treffen a day early. Though it is a bank holiday in Germany on that Thurs so some of the Germans may venture there early.
    Biker loft on the Sunday could be an option again.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links