Treffen 2020 - Germany. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Treffen 2020 - Germany.

Oh right, As for the Biker loft it would mean no brekky as they are closed on the Monday................................. there are some better options close by though..
    Red, the ONLY Colour.....for a 1997 TLS.....
    (1) Sold the old girl now ....... she will be missed...

(2) UNO frame & swinger with 1040 Bimota (aka TLR) engine running 17x40 teeth, Hydraulic clutch conversion, Billet wndowed clutch cover & cut plate spinner, Dunlop tyres, PC3, TLS bodywork, GSXR750-TT forks with custom Wilbers springs etc, Nissin brake calipers all round, front ones radial, radial Nissin clutch & brake masters, GSXR1000 K5 clocks, PVM lightweight wheels, LED lights all round, Full Yoshi exhaust system, Carbon cans, Yoshi rearsets, K&N air filter, Wilbers custom rear shock, Custom paint job. Skidmarx bellypan, Low profile rear seat hump, MotoX bars, all round (literally) nice guy.

(3) Bog standard BMW R1150RT.

(4) Boxes of many parts waiting to be made into 2 more TLS's.

Workshop in Welham Green near Hatfield in Hertfordshire - TEKMOTIVE - 01707 265000 - www.tekmotive.co.uk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckshop Ted View Post
    Oh right, As for the Biker loft it would mean no brekky as they are closed on the Monday................................. there are some better options close by though..
    No harm in nipping down the road to adinkerke for the breakfast I suppose. Though it might be better to stop a little sooner than going all the way to the biker loft.
    black TL1000Sx, owned from new, 01/08/1998, 86.000 miles.
    Red TL1000sv ,original 97 , bought from my girlfriend when we split owned by us since 2004. 30.000 miles.
    Honda XL500r. 1983. Owned since 1997. 30.000kms.
    r1200gs adventure with 106.000 miles.

I'm in. Although next year I most likely won't be on the bike if I take 'Project TLR'.
    It's also looking likely that i'll be spending a few extra days there, stopping in the Netherlands for 2 days and then onto spending a few extra days in that general area to where the treffen is being held.
    130.8bhp and 77.2 ft.lbs. - Carbon Air Tubes - Race Airbox - Hyper Pro Sterring Damper - Hyper Pro rear Damper - VooDoo RearSets - OZ wheels - Yoshi Exhaust - Van top Triple - Driven Clip-ons - HID Projector Headlight - Custom Radiator Protector - Samco Coolant Hoses - Fan Switch Mod - TRE - DB Smoked Screan - Hell Brake & Clutch Lines - Tail Tidy - Hugger - LED Rear Cluster - Carbon Frame Covers - Black Shorty Levers - K9 Busa Radial Forks - GSXR1000 M/C - 1/5th Throtle Insert - GSXR1000 k9 front fender - Van Sprocket Cover

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Guys, the hotel is getting booked up.
    I know it is early but it might be prudent to make your decision about coming or not very soon....................

I will be booking Bob and me in over the next week.

................................... if all else fails you can still camp....

(2) UNO frame & swinger with 1040 Bimota (aka TLR) engine running 17x40 teeth, Hydraulic clutch conversion, Billet wndowed clutch cover & cut plate spinner, Dunlop tyres, PC3, TLS bodywork, GSXR750-TT forks with custom Wilbers springs etc, Nissin brake calipers all round, front ones radial, radial Nissin clutch & brake masters, GSXR1000 K5 clocks, PVM lightweight wheels, LED lights all round, Full Yoshi exhaust system, Carbon cans, Yoshi rearsets, K&N air filter, Wilbers custom rear shock, Custom paint job. Skidmarx bellypan, Low profile rear seat hump, MotoX bars, all round (literally) nice guy.

Workshop in Welham Green near Hatfield in Hertfordshire - TEKMOTIVE - 01707 265000 - www.tekmotive.co.uk.

im booking too on the weekend,just need to see if i get somebody else from Finland with me!(most likely not)
    TLOTM Aug 08 TLOTM Aug 09 TLOTY 2009 TLOTM Sept 10 TLOTM July 12
    SAMs 1080cc(143,7rwHP),AKRAPOVIC EVO1,PC3+custom map,ÖHLINS,ISR-Brakes,carbon....more carbon,UNO #12

I'm in for this one, please count me in. Ta.
    10.5 months to finish my build. Possible maybe!

Still confirming details with the hotel but rooms disappearing fast...................

confirmed so far...............

Tuckshop
    Acid Bob
    Fruitbat
    Zipcode
    Gazza

OK, I have exchanged e-mails with the hotel and although I said there could be 10 persons visiting they would only offer me 2 rooms for the nights of 12th and 13th June 2020.
    One has 4 single beds and the other has 1 double and 2 singles.
    I have reserved and booked those rooms for ........ (usual rules apply, if you cannot go you are liable for the room costs.) Beds are 31.50 euros each per person per night and breakfast is 8.50 euros.

Tuckshop
    Acid Bob
    Fruitbat
    Zipcode
    Gazza
    Jugulator and
    GeoffTL1000R

Of course camping is still an option on the site but I don't know if there are any more beds left.
    If we get any more bodies they will have to e-mail the hotel and find out.

Ted,
    I might even plan on getting the Harwich to hook of Holland ferry on the weds eve, then getting to the treffen on the Thursday afternoon. If you are in touch with them can you check on availability of rooms for the Thursday Eve as well.
    Though if there is a Thursday crossing I may do that. Nothing on their website for those days as of yet so can't check out available sailings.
    black TL1000Sx, owned from new, 01/08/1998, 86.000 miles.
    Red TL1000sv ,original 97 , bought from my girlfriend when we split owned by us since 2004. 30.000 miles.
    Honda XL500r. 1983. Owned since 1997. 30.000kms.
    r1200gs adventure with 106.000 miles.

dunnit, will let you know the result.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links