tl of the month 2014
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: tl of the month 2014

Superbike Twin

tl of the month 2014

What happened to TL of the Month this year?

One Liter Duc Eater Pat Man TLR's Avatar
    I have been thinking the samething. I hope someone with more info will chime in.

tl of the month 2014-472056_2914585787736_1464195832_o.jpg

I win
    How do I fix this?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Upside Down Super Mod
    It's having a rest due to lack of interest by the general membership, look at last September for example (no offence meant to ADSTL)

Severe lack of nominations and activity month after month. Week 7 of the new year and someone has missed TLotM.

Even the TLotY only got 58 votes out of everyone here, yet while it was active it had hundreds of views, people looking at it and couldn't be bothered voting, it happened most months too.

Sorry to those that were actively nominating and voting, but you are the tiny minority here.
    My $0.02c, always just my $0.02c Steve

"I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

TLZone Forums Staff - Resident Antipodean
    Questions about the Forums? Click Here

So so..umm...umm does that mean....I am NOT the winner?
    How do I fix this?

Angry

a bit sad to see this happening..
    MY BIKE: 1998 TLS 107.52 Hp and 71 lb-ft.
    MODS: Yoshimura rs3, Akrapovic headers(not mounted yet), K&N air filter, power commander 2, custom sprocket cover,
    custom top triple clamp, shorty levers, clear taillight, undertray, indicators, brake lines, "fabbri" windscreen, 17/40 sprockets, fan switch mod, TRE, Ohlins rear shock, gsxr750 k5 forks, gsxr fender, r1 calipers, custom clutch actuator cap, frame sliders, axle sliders, sv belly pan, eazi-grip tank grips, 916 style mount Sprint damper, Maxton spring, modded airbox, fuel filter mod, PVM 5Y, exhaust sliders.
    SOMEDAY: adjustable rearsets, quick shifter.

https://www.tlzone.net/forums/bike-pi...ridouts-7.html

Maybe it's time to re think the rules of entry then, I mean by the time you have found someones bike to nominate, checked if they are a member, then made sure they have enough posts to be a valid entry... Most people won't bother entering them, because the pic might not be the one the owner wants to use.... It's daft, but why make it so hard. If you don't whore pics if your bike no-one will know about it, and nominate you anyway.

With so few members around since all the shitstorms that came about why make it so hard for those of us who are still here.
    cham, Dougie, humle and 3 others like this.

+1 ..... I think it's time to change the rules, perhaps self nominate.
    cham, hobes30, Crag and 1 others like this.
    Double Trouble - Two Black 98 TLSs

Full Yosh RS3 stainless C/f cans, Ohlins/Bitubo SOAS 850lb spring, Ohlins damper/Race Tech Gold valves & 1kg springs/7.5wt oil, Brembo 19RCS/ZX750RR 96-99 Nissin 6 pots/Earls SS lines, air box mod/TLR bell mouths & tank oil return, PAIRed, Flashed, Rifleman's 1/5, Matt's TRE-3, 17-39 sprockets, Sam's GXSR /STM slipper, V2 RHA, Marvic rims.

M4 headers/Yosh Ti cans, Traxxion 05-R1 shock conversion/Bitubo SOAS 850lb spring/Ziggy's RHA, Attack Racing adjustable triples/Ohlins R&T FG838 forks/Ohlins damper, Brembo 19RCS/ZX750RR 96-99 Nissin 6 pots/rear GXSR 1K 01-02 Nissin caliper/Earls SS lines/Galfer wave rotors, Sam's GXSR/STM slipper clutch/Factory Pro shift kit, air box mod/TLR BM & TOR, PAIRed, Rifleman's 1/5, Matt's TRE-3, PVM 6 spoke rims/190-55/Gilles adjusters/Renthal 17-40 sprockets, + some Titanium, Ring in & Van bits....

Track Bike - 01 Aprilia RSV Mille R/RR - 08 Motor, 1102 Big Bore kit.

Why don't you change the emphasis and have a thread called 'My bike this month'. One show off pic with a synopsis of what you did to it if anything. At least that way we get to see loads of TL's on a routine basis.
    cham, hobes30, Toledo and 2 others like this.
    The force is strong in this one!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links