hooti November '13 TLotM Winner!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: hooti November '13 TLotM Winner!!!

Upside Down Super Mod

hooti November '13 TLotM Winner!!!

Congratulations and well done

November '13 hooti
    My $0.02c, always just my $0.02c Steve

"I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

TLZone Forums Staff - Resident Antipodean
    Questions about the Forums? Click Here

Well done Andy and Sparkles, oh and Andys wife for letting him spend so much money, spread over 50 years to complete it,
    thumpthump and kennyTL-S like this.
    Thanks to Sparky,Mick and zone members for making my new silver dream machine so special to me and Diane. My 97 engine and wheels and 99 frame with kind donations to make this beautiful bike possible. k7 radial front forks and calipers, R powder coated swingarm with steel custom brackets and Honda 900 Hornet rear shock and 1100 lbs spring. R headers welded onto S front down pipe,home made front damper mod, pc111 usb, airbox mod, Art twin outlet oval cans, hydro clutch and Barnett springs,TRE, K&N Filter, gap mod tray,carbon undertray,tiny indys,top yoke conversion to mx bars,R6 throttle tube, Later ecu so no more stumbles at 3000 revs.6 spring clutch fitted with custom black pressure plate and clear clutch cover, cheers sparky,adam,chris and stu for the parts.

Well done Hooti!
    98 TLS - 98 TLR
    TLotM January 2011
    TLotM May 2012
    TLotY 2012

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Thanks all that voted
    right here goes.........
    Pvm calipers and discs, ebc HH sintered pads. braided hel brake lines. pazzo copy levers. ebc uprated clutch kit. double buble carbon screen. d3 copy grips. hrc clip ons. re-worked front forks. gilles rear sets. bitubo rear shock. powder coated wheels, swing arm, frame. ducati 1198 carbon fibre tail. ducati integrated smoked rear lamp. duc rear subframe. carbon fibre full fairing kit. Carbon fibre chain guard. Carbon racing air box and carbon ram air tubes.16 tooth front sprocket 42 rear. projector lights. sv1000 coils. plus mod. piper cross filter. matthehat tre. Carbon mirrors. Ohlins steering damper. Vans top triple. Carbon fibre tank. Modified headers with carbon scorpion tagma cans. Carbon clock surround

Congrats dude.. very nice looking bike!
    TLOM October 2013

All points removed.. nice clean licence.. for now

My little list of mods.. 2012 Busa forks and calipers, hyperpro RSC steering damper, Vanzuki CCC and front sprocket guard, Harris quick release fuel cap, Harris fold up levers, homemade heel plates, gixer k5 pegs, 08 R1 shock conversion, Quill full titanium end cans, Thermo-tec wrapped headers, 17/43 Gearing, led lights all round.

Congratulations Andy .
    hooti likes this.

The guy who invented the 1st wheel was an idiot, But the guy who invented the second wheel was a Genius

Well done Hootles... Better late than never... And it won even with a pink frame?

Another Sparky build gets TLotM...
    cham and hooti like this.

Well done Andy.

Well done Andy,
    Tl of the month for a bike that's not been ridden for 3 years. What's the zone coming too, .
    black TL1000Sx, owned from new, 01/08/1998, 86.000 miles.
    Red TL1000sv ,original 97 , bought from my girlfriend when we split owned by us since 2004. 30.000 miles.
    Honda XL500r. 1983. Owned since 1997. 30.000kms.
    r1200gs adventure with 106.000 miles.

Well done mate .
    The bike that is .

1050 Speed Triple
    Wilbers rear shock ,Racetech Gold valves + Wilbers springs in the front end ,MIVV pipe ,Triumph bar end mirrors ,Triumph hugger ,Tidy tail ,FP Racing levers ,D'Ecosse Rec/Reg mod ,Crazymofo rad guard ,Oggy knobbs ,Triumph bug screen ,Ventura headlight protectors ,Upgraded alternator + more to come .

The bike that was .

TLS
    FP levers ,Leo Vince cans ,Bitubo ,Suspension Tech valves ,Eibach springs ,Ohlins steering damper ,Barnett clutch springs ,K&N air filter ,flapper valve and associated shite removed ,Irridium plugs ,PC11 ,Loweys TRE ,Charging mod ,Jarkkos plus mod , DavCruz fan switch mod ,Six pots ,Braided lines ,Riflemans ccc ,The Ring Ins modded pressure plate ,dropped one tooth on the front sprocket ,Van drivers sprocket cover + front and rear resovoirs ,TLR engine breather/separator .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links