madmat87 October '13 TLotM Winner!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: madmat87 October '13 TLotM Winner!!!

Well done Matt.
    Thanks to Sparky,Mick and zone members for making my new silver dream machine so special to me and Diane. My 97 engine and wheels and 99 frame with kind donations to make this beautiful bike possible. k7 radial front forks and calipers, R powder coated swingarm with steel custom brackets and Honda 900 Hornet rear shock and 1100 lbs spring. R headers welded onto S front down pipe,home made front damper mod, pc111 usb, airbox mod, Art twin outlet oval cans, hydro clutch and Barnett springs,TRE, K&N Filter, gap mod tray,carbon undertray,tiny indys,top yoke conversion to mx bars,R6 throttle tube, Later ecu so no more stumbles at 3000 revs.6 spring clutch fitted with custom black pressure plate and clear clutch cover, cheers sparky,adam,chris and stu for the parts.

congratulations Matt
    MY BIKE: 1998 TLS 107.52 Hp and 71 lb-ft.
    MODS: Yoshimura rs3, Akrapovic headers(not mounted yet), K&N air filter, power commander 2, custom sprocket cover,
    custom top triple clamp, shorty levers, clear taillight, undertray, indicators, brake lines, "fabbri" windscreen, 17/40 sprockets, fan switch mod, TRE, Ohlins rear shock, gsxr750 k5 forks, gsxr fender, r1 calipers, custom clutch actuator cap, frame sliders, axle sliders, sv belly pan, eazi-grip tank grips, 916 style mount Sprint damper, Maxton spring, modded airbox, fuel filter mod, PVM 5Y, exhaust sliders.
    SOMEDAY: adjustable rearsets, quick shifter.

https://www.tlzone.net/forums/bike-pi...ridouts-7.html

One Liter Duc Eater geofftl1000r's Avatar
    Congrats.......
    " I started out with nuthin' and I still got most of it left"
    1999 TLR, Ohlins rear shock, Ohlins steering damper, HID projectors, needing a paint job.
    1995 GSX600FS did me proud for many years 60K+ miles and only 1 clutch cable ever went wrong. Now rotting in the shed.
    2013 VZR1800 'The Intruder'. 2nd gear went at 42K miles rebuilt at 47K miles. Eats miles, great touring machine.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Congrats man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links