Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Wils July '13 TLotM Winner!!!

Upside Down Super Mod

Wils July '13 TLotM Winner!!!

Congratulations and well done

Wils July '13
    kivimies-75 and killatiller like this.
    My $0.02c, always just my $0.02c Steve

"I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

TLZone Forums Staff - Resident Antipodean
    Questions about the Forums? Click Here

Congrats fella,a well tasty R.
    TLOTM March 07

Sweet bike ,well deserved .
    The bike that is .

1050 Speed Triple
    Wilbers rear shock ,Racetech Gold valves + Wilbers springs in the front end ,MIVV pipe ,Triumph bar end mirrors ,Triumph hugger ,Tidy tail ,FP Racing levers ,D'Ecosse Rec/Reg mod ,Crazymofo rad guard ,Oggy knobbs ,Triumph bug screen ,Ventura headlight protectors ,Upgraded alternator + more to come .

The bike that was .

TLS
    FP levers ,Leo Vince cans ,Bitubo ,Suspension Tech valves ,Eibach springs ,Ohlins steering damper ,Barnett clutch springs ,K&N air filter ,flapper valve and associated shite removed ,Irridium plugs ,PC11 ,Loweys TRE ,Charging mod ,Jarkkos plus mod , DavCruz fan switch mod ,Six pots ,Braided lines ,Riflemans ccc ,The Ring Ins modded pressure plate ,dropped one tooth on the front sprocket ,Van drivers sprocket cover + front and rear resovoirs ,TLR engine breather/separator .

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Nice one Wil
    Red 98 TLR but looks like a yellow 02.Full Yoshi system ,airbox mod,Penske rear,SS brake lines,SteveTLS TRE,TLRstacker Sliders,Rifleman 1/5 throttle,TheRingIn swingarm pivots ,Pipercross filter,Pazzo levers,Vandriver tailrisers,Motty AFR Tuner,Projector headlights,GSXR forks,TheRingIn 30mm triple clamp offset, R1 Wheels ,brakes and swingarm,Ohlins steering damper...and counting. .......... PICK THE POINT IN THE SIG WHERE I JOINED TLZ

Insert lame S vs R wisecrack here...

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith, I am nothing."
    Douglas Adams

TLOTM Sept 2011........ BBOTM Nov 2011

Well deserved, never liked red till I saw this with black frame.
    Thanks to Sparky,Mick and zone members for making my new silver dream machine so special to me and Diane. My 97 engine and wheels and 99 frame with kind donations to make this beautiful bike possible. k7 radial front forks and calipers, R powder coated swingarm with steel custom brackets and Honda 900 Hornet rear shock and 1100 lbs spring. R headers welded onto S front down pipe,home made front damper mod, pc111 usb, airbox mod, Art twin outlet oval cans, hydro clutch and Barnett springs,TRE, K&N Filter, gap mod tray,carbon undertray,tiny indys,top yoke conversion to mx bars,R6 throttle tube, Later ecu so no more stumbles at 3000 revs.6 spring clutch fitted with custom black pressure plate and clear clutch cover, cheers sparky,adam,chris and stu for the parts.

tlh
    Well done!
    TLs 1997 Black, Dymag wheels, Ohlins rear, Hyperpro spring, Ohlins R/T FG 43 fork, Ohlins SD 146 steering damper, Braking waves front and rear, K&N, Yoshimura Titanium bolt ons, PCII (needs some setup) http://photobucket.com/tlh

Gratz :-D

Thanks all, thanks to Jamiedeb69 for the nomination, really chuffed.
    She is pretty, well I think so.
    Kind regards
    Steve

Nice! Congrats fella

Well done Steve

She's a great looking R
    2001 tlr with 1998 bodywork / piper cross / ivan's tre / yoshimura rs3 bolt ons / gsxr 1000 k5/6 forks & calipers, hayabusa 2009 front spindle / fp racing folding brake and clutch levers / kagazume f&r wavey discs / pyramid vented cf fender / tsubaki chain / renthal sprockets / hel f&r brake and clutch lines / sprint steering damper / ohlins shock / vanzuki ccc, ccc saver, tail risers, pressure plate, retainers, sprocket cover, rear brake spring & cup, rear brake reservoir, oil filter cooling fin, rear brake reservoir / vanzuki replica exhaust hangers / gilles rear sets, chain adjusters and stand lifters / ermax undertray, double bubble screen and hugger / pro-bolt ss f&r disc bolts, ss rear sprocket bolts, ss rear caliper mount and pinch bolts, pre-load adjusters / tlrstackers crash bungs / mototek f&r spindle sliders / motrax f&r mini indicators, tail tidy, bar end and licence plate light / ghostmafia dealer mode switch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links