*IMWO = In My WORTHLESS Opinion.

Baby Twin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainless View Post
    Not even boobies or booty.
    Sorry to here a picture of bobbin didn't do it for you

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

you need to go to the help forum there is a sticky there called photos 101 or similar.

what you are doing is not the best way by a long shot

cheers stu

Naked TLS 97 , D port heads, TRE, Carrozzaria gold wheels, GSXR750 triples and forks, R1 calipers, Ti Force titanium exhaust system, welded clutch centre, ring-in CCC, polished pressure plate, 999 ducati radiator, custom handlebar fairing, polished ali screen, TLR clocks, Van reservoirs, TLR swingarm, TLR Ohlins rear shock, Norton Commando handlebars on 65mm risers, extra heavy polished billet brass bar-ends, custom shaped seat pad, billet levers and pegs, stainless brake lines, modified airbox, PC11 ,undertail, hugger, clear taillight lens, hidden LED number plate lights, Personal number plate (97TLS),SV coils, ring-in pushrod seal saver.

Baby Twin
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ring-In View Post
    you need to go to the help forum there is a sticky there called photos 101 or similar.

what you are doing is not the best way by a long shot
    I found a thread giving 2 solutions: 1) Posting the pic in a post but keeping the file size down to 55kb. 2) Including a link to a photo hosting website.

Is either of these what you had in mind or is there another means to put photos in a post which are nice and clear for the viewer but doesn't compromise storage?

Also, is the 55kb (posted in 2003 in "The Definitive Guide to image posting") still valid. Or does modern technology facilitate larger file sizes?

I don't currently have an account with an image hosting website but I don't mind getting one if this generally the preferred method.

Sponsored Links