2013 Hillclimb - TL doesn't have a chance

Thread: 2013 Hillclimb - TL doesn't have a chance

2013 Hillclimb - TL doesn't have a chance

I stil have the fastest time for a TL - beat my P/B by 3 seconds this year; but look at the winner - cracking 300kph through the middle section! TL Jimmy is at least 70kph down on this. Need a big bore kit.

Unfortunately there was a fatality last year, so we got a lot more runs in as less people signed up. RIP Malcolm Foster, Ducati 999.

I did have a good battle with a RSV1000 who's rider competes at the IOM classic, but the bugger beat me by 0.02 of a second

Here's a vid of the winning bike - I didn't have a camera this year. And yes, the speedo is correct!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KubGVzd64rg

BTW right at the end of the vid you can see me standing next to the tail of my TLS, in the black n white leathers holding my helmet.
    Last edited by TLJimmy; 10-22-2013 at 04:13 PM.
    Ride it like you stole it.

TLS CF cans;homemade SATRE;Airbox mod;K&N airfilter;'97 temp sensor mod;Iridium plugs;SV1000Coils;TLR bellmouths;OEM-style smoked screen;HH sintered pads front and rear;Metal Gear rotors;OEM mirror mounts blanked;bar-end mirror;short rear fender with homemade numberplate/indicator bracket;damper mount mod;Riflemans clear clutch cover and 1/5 throttle insert;Barnett clutch springs;Mini indicators;2.5wt oil in stock damper;PC II;Bitubo rear shock;Forks up 5mm with Race Tech internals - 1kg/mm springs, custom shimstack,re-valve, piston and cartridge kit;braided front brake line;billet sprocket cover;charging mod;plus mod;clutch-switch relay by-pass;stainless xhaust studs/brass nuts;welded clutch...

TLR 'Fighter: https://www.tlzone.net/forums/suzuki-...r-build-2.html

Wow.

Dang, that's fast! It actually changed my view on hillclimbing. I thought it mostly consisted out of shorter an steeper tracks.....
    Very cool!
    ''We don't stop riding because we grow old, we grow old because we stop riding!!''

Pedro's Speedshop

Sponsored Links