1 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1

n n n n nineteen.

Pygmy looking for a new name gixxerjasen's Avatar
    This again?

www.leanangle.com
    Current Bikes: 2003 Yamaha FZ1 | 1998 KTM 250 EXC | Suzuki Bandit 400-Sold and bought back again
    Past Bikes: 1997 Katana 600-wrecked | 2000 CBR600F4-Stolen | 2001 GSX-R600-Stolen | 1989 Honda CB1-Sold | 2001 Suzuki TL1000R-Traded | 2004 Suzuki GSX-R600-Sold | 2007 DR-Z400SM-Traded

A Kourier has to establish space on the pavement. Predictable law-abiding behaviour lulls drivers. They mentally assign you to a little box in the lane, assume you will stay there, can't handle it when you leave that little box.

Y.T. is not fond of boxes. Y.T. establishes her space on the pavement by zagging mightily from lane to lane, establishing a precedent of scary randomness. Keeps people on their toes, makes them react to her, instead of the other way round.

- Neal Stephenson

SQDBIKE Admin
    haha, i didn't even read the thread when i posted. we had some issues with the upgrade last night, and i was checking things out.

carry on.

-

TLZone Forums Staff - Resident Tortfeasor

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

*2005 SXR 800*Skat 9/17 140-75 SS Impeller*Blowsion mat kit*Blowsion billet bilge switch*Rule 500GPH bilge*R&D bilge bracket*R&D billet angled reed spacers*V-Force Delta 2 Carbon reeds*R&D exhaust sleeve*Wamiltons scupper*Wamiltons stubby pump cone*fuel fill and pickup mod*-4" hull*-1.5" pole*R&D stealth intake grate*-4" ride plate*ODI grips*R&D Pro-lock filters*Jetworks mixture screws*Blowsion billet engine mount keepers*R&D 6º ignition adv kit*Billet driveshaft couplers*dual-cooling*

Still To Come:*Factory Wet Pipe*AC Racing pole*Footwells*new mats*Wiseco 80.96mm factory Kawi race pistons (true 800cc)*fresh bore and hone*

MySpace and Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Shrek View Post
    Hey Bilbo, maybe you can get your BSTs chromed. There is that guy on Ebay that can chrome anything. Then you'll have the best of both worlds. After they're chromed, you can add accents to them with that vinyl carbon sticky tape! That would be so hot. You'd get all the chicks at the bar without even taking the bike off the trailer!

GA is home but the Army has me in San Antonio
    So no body called 20 yet? Twenty Twin Twin!!!!

Platinum Subscriber JoshCampbell's Avatar

Well..... everyone else was doing it
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    The TL1000R is the only bike that makes me nervous, because in my dreams it's the only bike I die on

二十二
    Blue and white ones are faster

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links