1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1

Quote Originally Posted by BMMW View Post
    Um, I'm a 10?

So are you the short, alcoholic British composer/pianist or the statuesque but slightly flakey blonde with the nice bod

Oh, 11 by the way
    Done: Fat-bar conversion; DNA Handlebar fairing; TLR Clock conversion; Yosh TLR Headers, one-off link pipes & Carbon cans; Relocated oil cooler; Relocated Coolant bottle; Transistor TRE; PCII; +1/-1 sprockets; Hyperpro steering damper & 916 style mount; Maxton Re-Valved forks; Tokico 6 pot callipers; HEL braided hoses; TLR Swing-arm; Bitubo shock; Yellow Box; 98+ Thermo-mod; JarkkoT +/- mod; Airbox mod; K&N air filter; Riflemans 1/5th; Harris carbon mudguard; Carbon Solo Seat Unit; Pyramid undertray; Powder coated wheels; Mini indicators; LSL rearsets; Scotoiler

Uhhh
    I foresee one of the longest and most useless threads ever

Did I say 12?

13............ glad its not Friday....

I'm moderately rich, I can rent anything i want!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

14 and fucking spewing its only monday!

Nothing to see here...move along actls's Avatar
    15....what did I win?

Figured I'd add a video of a 15 ton front end loader while I'm here.http://www.break.com/index/skills-wi...nt-loader.html
    People not to buy from
    ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch

People that are great to deal with
    ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, The Ring-In, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Danny Never, h0ssman...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

XVI
    The bike that is .

1050 Speed Triple
    Wilbers rear shock ,Racetech Gold valves + Wilbers springs in the front end ,MIVV pipe ,Triumph bar end mirrors ,Triumph hugger ,Tidy tail ,FP Racing levers ,D'Ecosse Rec/Reg mod ,Crazymofo rad guard ,Oggy knobbs ,Triumph bug screen ,Ventura headlight protectors ,Upgraded alternator + more to come .

The bike that was .

TLS
    FP levers ,Leo Vince cans ,Bitubo ,Suspension Tech valves ,Eibach springs ,Ohlins steering damper ,Barnett clutch springs ,K&N air filter ,flapper valve and associated shite removed ,Irridium plugs ,PC11 ,Loweys TRE ,Charging mod ,Jarkkos plus mod , DavCruz fan switch mod ,Six pots ,Braided lines ,Riflemans ccc ,The Ring Ins modded pressure plate ,dropped one tooth on the front sprocket ,Van drivers sprocket cover + front and rear resovoirs ,TLR engine breather/separator .

seventeen
    Last edited by jmanor; 12-15-2008 at 12:08 AM. Reason: I can not count

SQDBIKE Admin
    test

-

TLZone Forums Staff - Resident Tortfeasor

way to screw up the thread crash

*2005 SXR 800*Skat 9/17 140-75 SS Impeller*Blowsion mat kit*Blowsion billet bilge switch*Rule 500GPH bilge*R&D bilge bracket*R&D billet angled reed spacers*V-Force Delta 2 Carbon reeds*R&D exhaust sleeve*Wamiltons scupper*Wamiltons stubby pump cone*fuel fill and pickup mod*-4" hull*-1.5" pole*R&D stealth intake grate*-4" ride plate*ODI grips*R&D Pro-lock filters*Jetworks mixture screws*Blowsion billet engine mount keepers*R&D 6º ignition adv kit*Billet driveshaft couplers*dual-cooling*

Still To Come:*Factory Wet Pipe*AC Racing pole*Footwells*new mats*Wiseco 80.96mm factory Kawi race pistons (true 800cc)*fresh bore and hone*

MySpace and Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Shrek View Post
    Hey Bilbo, maybe you can get your BSTs chromed. There is that guy on Ebay that can chrome anything. Then you'll have the best of both worlds. After they're chromed, you can add accents to them with that vinyl carbon sticky tape! That would be so hot. You'd get all the chicks at the bar without even taking the bike off the trailer!

GP Champ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links