GSXR Tail swap - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: GSXR Tail swap

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer160
    Can someone point me in the right direction please.
    try TLZone.net

lots of answers there
    2007 SV650 - Sold
    2005 DR-Z400SM - Stolen
    1999 TL1000R - Sold
    1990 Katana 600 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by MrTucker
    try TLZone.net

lots of answers there

Quote Originally Posted by otla

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Pygmy looking for a new name gixxerjasen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yeller_twin
    For some reason that's the only tail swap I've ever seen that I liked. Must be the angle or something. I'd like to see it properly painted up though.

www.leanangle.com
    Current Bikes: 2003 Yamaha FZ1 | 1998 KTM 250 EXC | Suzuki Bandit 400-Sold and bought back again
    Past Bikes: 1997 Katana 600-wrecked | 2000 CBR600F4-Stolen | 2001 GSX-R600-Stolen | 1989 Honda CB1-Sold | 2001 Suzuki TL1000R-Traded | 2004 Suzuki GSX-R600-Sold | 2007 DR-Z400SM-Traded

A Kourier has to establish space on the pavement. Predictable law-abiding behaviour lulls drivers. They mentally assign you to a little box in the lane, assume you will stay there, can't handle it when you leave that little box.

Y.T. is not fond of boxes. Y.T. establishes her space on the pavement by zagging mightily from lane to lane, establishing a precedent of scary randomness. Keeps people on their toes, makes them react to her, instead of the other way round.

- Neal Stephenson

These are the only pics I could find of my GSXR tail, and it'll be a while until I've anymore cos the whole bike is stripped at the moment!

Dave
    Last edited by Doggiedee1; 03-02-2007 at 07:57 AM.

Ive gotten so many pms and emails about it. I gotta put my things together and finish it =\

Quote Originally Posted by Doggiedee1
    These are the only pics I could find of my GSXR tail, and it'll be a while until I've anymore cos the whole bike is stripped at the moment!

Dave
    that one hell of a tail raise
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...s/dcp_0004.jpgPm wheels,titanium m4 f/s,penske rear shock,ohlins dampner,wave rotors ,ported heads,protec rear sets,clear clutch cover,lockhart phillips upper fairing bracket,Licence plate mounted on rear of swing arm,vortex upper triple tree,protec rear sets,Galfer steel braided lines,clutch conversion,Twin light undertail,pyramid hugger,barnett clutch,bnc filter,air box mod,corbin seat,speedo healer,fan switch mod,gear indicator,shift light,Chrome gas cap,wheels,upper fairing bracket,licence bracket,calipers,caliper bracket,torqe arm,rear master cylinder,swing arm,rear peg assembelys,Polished frame, forks(top to bottom,dampner,rear sets.Paint is house of colors oriental blue with silver mini flake base.All stickers are chrome and cleared in.Stickers are smooth as can be,buried with clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Tiller
    that one hell of a tail raise
    um....

1997 TLS - Green. Yosh full system, custom high mount. PcII, Sharkskinz TLR one piece race tail with anti draft undertail, Zero gravity double, Pro-tek rearsets, Hyperpro 916 style damper, corbin seat, Vortex triple clamp, airtech hugger, Penske/Lindeman rear shock and linkage, Lindeman superbike fork valve job, Marchesini 10 spoke Black, Gsxr 750 6 piston calipers and larger m/c, SS brake lines front and rear, Braking Wave Rotors front, milled gsxr rotor rear, billet preload adjusters, airbox reworked, Graves clutch cover, gsxr 1000 rear caliper, Stealth tri metal rear sprocket, KN air filter, Black/gold Pazzo levers, Vortex black gas cap, Ti bolts, ceramic coated headers, 05 1k clip ons, 4 lb battery.
    08 690 Duke
    08 530 Xcwr
    02 300 Mxc

take a look at the post and click the pic
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...s/dcp_0004.jpgPm wheels,titanium m4 f/s,penske rear shock,ohlins dampner,wave rotors ,ported heads,protec rear sets,clear clutch cover,lockhart phillips upper fairing bracket,Licence plate mounted on rear of swing arm,vortex upper triple tree,protec rear sets,Galfer steel braided lines,clutch conversion,Twin light undertail,pyramid hugger,barnett clutch,bnc filter,air box mod,corbin seat,speedo healer,fan switch mod,gear indicator,shift light,Chrome gas cap,wheels,upper fairing bracket,licence bracket,calipers,caliper bracket,torqe arm,rear master cylinder,swing arm,rear peg assembelys,Polished frame, forks(top to bottom,dampner,rear sets.Paint is house of colors oriental blue with silver mini flake base.All stickers are chrome and cleared in.Stickers are smooth as can be,buried with clear.

why doesn't anyone ever go the wareagle-racing.com route

it's a gsxr style tail, but its a direct bolt on...no modding even required, plus it looks just like a gsxr tail
    2007 SV650 - Sold
    2005 DR-Z400SM - Stolen
    1999 TL1000R - Sold
    1990 Katana 600 - Sold

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links