Srad clocks on a tls

Thread: Srad clocks on a tls

Smu
    Baby Twin

Srad clocks on a tls

Hiya I have a streetfighter tl1000s and the standard clocks look crap (in streetfighter form) dont want to go down the chineese clock route , I looked at tl100r clocks but they are £££ second hand. But srad 600/750 clocks look the same just highter revs on the counter, has anybody tried fitting a set ? Trying to make it look ok and still have the full functionality of the clocks etc 🙂
    Kind regards sam

Welcome to the Zone!

Have you considered this thread from JoE. yet? There are more current threads out there. Just need to type in the search.....

https://www.tlzone.net/forums/help-f...ml#post1818250
    January 2012 TLOTM & BBOTM

Never tried to put SRAD clocks to the TLS. However, keep in mind that (afaik) all 600 SRADs are carb'd, and only later 750 SRADs models have eFI. All 'carb'd clocks' won't work on the TLS because they can not display FI errors or TPS data. They only do display the coolant temp, and that also is not compatible with the ECU message that the TLS expects. SRAD clock from a eFI SRAD 750 most likely will work on the TLS. It might be required to add a signal level converter to the tacho circuit to shift the TLS's 5V rpm signal to 12V as is required for the TLR clocks.

I'd suggest to get a GSXR 1000 K1 to K4 (K5/K6) or a SV1000 speedo. All those can be made working on the TLS.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

I had Cagiva Raptor clocks on mine. Worked great! I still have them if interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Srad clocks on a tls-img_20160919_145231_1574385402466.jpg  

Smu
    Baby Twin
    Hiya thanks for the info guys I'll send the clocks back I ordered lol could be interested in the cagiva clocks how much did you want for them mate ?

Where are you located? Need to have an idea about shipping .

Smu
    Baby Twin
    I'm in the bristol, uk 🙂

Sponsored Links