Mis fireing
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sam

Thread: Mis fireing

Mis fireing

Hi every one. I have a Tl1000R and when i am riding it will all of sudden start to sound that is mis fireing and the bike does not sound right or have any power and then while you riding it will just start to come right and them it will pull all the way in the the revlimiter again. What will the problem be or what all can i start looking at. Thanks

Sam
    The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator
    Weak spring on the side stand, as you go over bumps or rough roads the stand will start to bounce slightly and the side stand switch will activate and cut off the ignition the same as it would if you tried set off with the side stand down in 1st gear.
    rxf610 likes this.

TLOTM Nov 04, March 06, June 07, July 10, Aug 11, Sept 12 and TLOTY 2007 and 2010

PM Me for Help & Prices with GSXR/Busa Radial Fork Conversion Kits, 1080cc Big Bore Kits and Welded Clutch Centres

The problem is even there if the bike is on the stand and in neutral. The left side exhaust is some times even cold and other side is warm.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Check what Sam said...

EXACTLY this happened to me.
    ... listen to Six5 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    The problem is even there if the bike is on the stand and in neutral. The left side exhaust is some times even cold and other side is warm.
    If you get no results from your efforts with the side stand switch, have a look at the spark plugs themselves. They can easily foul and perform poorly. Also, remove the spark plug cap from the wire and trim about 8 mm off the end and reattach the cap. The wire and cap screw together.
    January 2012 TLOTM & BBOTM

Sponsored Links