Exhaust cans/mufflers - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Exhaust cans/mufflers

can't remember.......... I know I have sets of cans with both oval and circular. Also some have short spouts and some have longer spouts (outlets)
    Red, the ONLY Colour.....for a 1997 TLS.....
    (1) Sold the old girl now ....... she will be missed...

(2) UNO frame & swinger with 1040 Bimota (aka TLR) engine running 17x40 teeth, Hydraulic clutch conversion, Billet wndowed clutch cover & cut plate spinner, Dunlop tyres, PC3, TLS bodywork, GSXR750-TT forks with custom Wilbers springs etc, Nissin brake calipers all round, front ones radial, radial Nissin clutch & brake masters, GSXR1000 K5 clocks, PVM lightweight wheels, LED lights all round, Full Yoshi exhaust system, Carbon cans, Yoshi rearsets, K&N air filter, Wilbers custom rear shock, Custom paint job. Skidmarx bellypan, Low profile rear seat hump, MotoX bars, all round (literally) nice guy.

(3) Bog standard BMW R1150RT.

(4) Boxes of many parts waiting to be made into 2 more TLS's.

Workshop in Welham Green near Hatfield in Hertfordshire - TEKMOTIVE - 01707 265000 - www.tekmotive.co.uk.

Baby Twin
    i just finished restoring my 2001 TLR. I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to shopping for aftermarket exhaust. I couldn't find anything at a reasonable price. i wanted something short because i just eliminated my rear finder after 18 years. i decided to order the Dominator GP1. They haven't come in yet. The manufacturer said that they would bolt right on to the stock pipes. I wanted the shorter ones so that you could see more of the rear end and less muffler. i'm also wanting a louder exhaust.

https://www.dominator-exhausts.nl/do...i-tl-1000.html

after rebuilding my brake calipers, i decided to also buy a full set of steal braided lines. after 18 years, the stock ones were just too mushy.

Vtwin liter the look nice remember to post a pick when fitted and be interesting to know how loud they are.👍

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Baby Twin
    Just ordered the Yoshimura pipes for my 2003 TLR. Will get the DB killer also. Have Yoshimura pipe on my 1988 GSX 1100R J. Sound fantastic. Deep tone, rumble on idle and roaring in 3rd gear at 160 km/h. Didn't want too loud and definitely not normal traffic nuisance unusable pipes (and my neighbours still greet me).

Baby Twin
    You are supposed to teplace brake lines ever 4 years, not 18. Lol
    And brake fluid every 2 years

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links