Track Plastics Question TLR

Thread: Track Plastics Question TLR

Track Plastics Question TLR

Looks like I will be building another TLR here in a few weeks and noticed just about all US Companies quit making Track Bodywork here with the exception of Sharkskinz.... Anyone have any resources or alternatives other than the China stuff on EBAY? I am really looking for a Superbike Tail lie my others but dot see those anywhere..Same goes for Full Exhausts... Looks like M4 is the only option now.... Pics of the build to come....

Quote Originally Posted by TLR67 View Post
    Looks like I will be building another TLR here in a few weeks ....... Looks like M4 is the only option now.......
    Yes, M4 is the only company making new full systems for the TLR in the affordable realm. If you want something more exotic, there is a member (either here or on the Planet) who was advertising new full titanium systems from Ladybird. Looked nice, but a little pricey for the average TLR consumer.

Your Join Date says you're one of the early members here. Have you been away from TLs for awhile or just not posting much? Either way, welcome back.
    January 2012 TLOTM & BBOTM

I sold my last TLR back in 09 or 10 if I remember right... I will actually be buying 2 more here in the next 3 Months to build a pair of race bikes.... Plan on racing HWT with WERA and AHRMA as well..... Its good to be back home!! THANKS!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

I ordered the Sebimoto set in fiberglass for mine. It shipped a couple weeks ago, so hoping to get it any day now. Only place I could find a decently priced set with superbike tail.

Thanks KMan! Let me know how you like them!

Sponsored Links