Seat hump "latch mechanism"

Thread: Seat hump "latch mechanism"

Seat hump "latch mechanism"

So,

I bought a seat hump on ebay, knowing the latch mechanism was missing. I was naive, and thought the mechanism from the rear seat would fit.

well, no points for guessing where I'm heading, anyone know where to get a hold of that thing?

Thanks in advance...

Since the latch on the hump is not available separately from Suzuki, you'll have to find another salvageable hump for the bracket and hardware. Or, you could fabricate one if you have the tools and talent.

Is this for a TLS or TLR?
    January 2012 TLOTM & BBOTM

It's for a TLS. And CrashB, if you find one, dibs on that! ;-)

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

unfortunately the spare i have is for a triumph so it wont work, but to widen your search look at SV650 seat cowls too, as they use the same 2 pin system. Probably gsxrs too, but I havnt looked that far yet

'97 TL1000S Streetfighter 'Evil Twin' - Full colour wiring diagrams - click here for UK TLS - click here for US TLS - click here for UK TLR - click here for US TLR

I've got a couple of gixer seat cowls sat in the garage gathering dust. One is a 750 K3 and I think the other is a 750 K4. I'll dig them out and post a couple of pics so you can see if there's anything useful to be had off them. If yes they are yours for postage.
    Like my TL I'm old, overweight and badly maintained but I can still surprise you by how fast I can move.

Like my TL I'm old, overweight and badly maintained but I can still surprise you by how fast I can move.

Quote Originally Posted by snowblind View Post
    Nope.... latch for hump and seat are different. Completely. But thanks anyway

Silver Subscriber
    Deeps

Do you know about the newly formed facebook group "Suzuki tl1000 klub denmark"

We should be able to sort you out on there, there is a guy hoarding alot of bikes on there...if you cant find it pm me your name on there and i belive ill get you sorted

Baby Twin
    I'm in the same spot but I have a TL 1000r. Do you know of any of models that can fix the tl 1000r

Sponsored Links