Uppercowling and undercowling

Thread: Uppercowling and undercowling

Baby Twin

Uppercowling and undercowling

Hey boyz & girls in here i have a litle projekt with My bike, i want to try to change upper fairing and under cowling with a new, just a projekt have orginal screwed off i Wonder wich cowling Will fits att least with some mods , what about a Busa upperfairing? Some who know wich Will fits? Thanks . Cheers.-)

I've seen a TL with a K1 Gixxer thou fairing fitted. If I'd kept plastic on my R I would've replaced the whole tail with a K1/K2 Gixxer thou unit, and replaced the headlights with a clear lense and HID's. The rest doesn't look too bad, IMHO
    Ride it like you stole it.

TLS CF cans;homemade SATRE;Airbox mod;K&N airfilter;'97 temp sensor mod;Iridium plugs;SV1000Coils;TLR bellmouths;OEM-style smoked screen;HH sintered pads front and rear;Metal Gear rotors;OEM mirror mounts blanked;bar-end mirror;short rear fender with homemade numberplate/indicator bracket;damper mount mod;Riflemans clear clutch cover and 1/5 throttle insert;Barnett clutch springs;Mini indicators;2.5wt oil in stock damper;PC II;Bitubo rear shock;Forks up 5mm with Race Tech internals - 1kg/mm springs, custom shimstack,re-valve, piston and cartridge kit;braided front brake line;billet sprocket cover;charging mod;plus mod;clutch-switch relay by-pass;stainless xhaust studs/brass nuts;welded clutch...

TLR 'Fighter: https://www.tlzone.net/forums/suzuki-...r-build-2.html

Sponsored Links