Tiller Down - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tiller Down

Glad your Ok, well not OK but still alive. Keep up wiht your theropy but don't rush it, you may prolong your recovery.

CRAP! At least you're still among us, count your blessings.

What really surprises me is no 'this thread worthless without pics' tags about your new titanium

Get better soon, but don't rush it. You may get on it sooner, but you'll pay in the long run, trust me on that one.

damn man, ouch....
    sorry to hear about the crash, glad youre on the road to recovery. take it easy.
    <font SIZE="5" COLOR="red"><b><center> ~Alien_Tank </center></b></font>
    <hr SIZE="10" WIDTH="100%">
    -see ya!!!
    <BR><marquee BEHAVIOR="scroll" DIRECTION="right" LOOP="25" SCROLLAMOUNT="6" SCROLLDELAY="50"> </marquee>

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Hey thanks a lot everyone. But to answer a couple questions, I was wearing a Joe Rocket leather jacket and gloves, ARAI helmet(with barely a scratch on it ), boots and jeans. I crashed in the Alpine mountains. And yes, it took me over a month before I could bend my leg 90 degrees at the knee. It's gettin pretty close to normal now, but I still can't squat down. Still hurts like hell All I think about is gettin another bike, why aren't I scared of it now? There are people so scrared of bikes that have never even been on one. And a lot of times, one crash breaks a lot of people's spirit. Shouldn't I be worried about riding again? Oh well...........who knows.

Originally posted by Chingus
    Hey thanks a lot everyone. But to answer a couple questions, I was wearing a Joe Rocket leather jacket and gloves, ARAI helmet(with barely a scratch on it ), boots and jeans. I crashed in the Alpine mountains. And yes, it took me over a month before I could bend my leg 90 degrees at the knee. It's gettin pretty close to normal now, but I still can't squat down. Still hurts like hell All I think about is gettin another bike, why aren't I scared of it now? There are people so scrared of bikes that have never even been on one. And a lot of times, one crash breaks a lot of people's spirit. Shouldn't I be worried about riding again? Oh well...........who knows.
    You know bro, when I wrecked one of my bikes, I was back on it in 2 months, in fact when the cop asked me if I needed any medical care, I said, "Hell No, I am a paratrooper for a living....that was kinda fun, and if I didn't have to spend $$$ to fix it, I would do it again!" Everyone learns from their mistakes, if you ever have another wreck it will more than likely not be the same way. Just get back out there and be careful. If you are a TRUE lover of bikes, nothing will keep you down!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiller Down-gixxer-wreck-2.jpg  
    Current Mods:The Empty Garage Mod

Sorry to hear that dawg, take care of that leg and you'll be back ridin' by next spring!!
    This definitely makes me realize that " Riding Motorcycles is Inherently Dangerous..."

Heard that somewhere...

Glad your recovery is going well. sooner the better.

damn glad to see your ok

sentinel
    Sorry to hear that bro! Best wishes with the healing process, take it slow and you'll be good to go I broke my femur, tibia & fibula in a wreck once...now I'm a weather forecaster for life.

Apart from the broken bits
    i gots fuck all to say

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sponsored Links