Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tiller Down

Pumpkin
    glad to hear you're ok, chingus!
    damn gravel

take care

horkn
    ouch! sorry man. you'll be fine in spring. then get back on a tiller

Don't rush the recovery...take the time to heal up! You don't want to have to pay in the long run for not taking the time now.

Good luck with the recovery...and the bike was only a machine, it can be replaced (maybe with a little more this time )

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Really sorry to hear Chingus, take care and get better, take your time for it too.
    The bike can come later...
    If You're Not Living On The Edge, You're Taking Up Too Much Space

Show Mods: HammerIt TLR/R Plastics * Paintjob * Powdercoated Frame and Subframe * Polished Rims * Gap Mod * Mirrors incl. Turn Signals * Vortex Top Triple Clamp * UFO LED Tail Light * Clear Alternatives Tail Light Lens * Powerbronze DB Screen * Gold Rear Caliper * Akro CF Exhaust Hangers * Billet Rear Brake Reservoir
    Go Mods: Joe V * K&N Air Filter * Full M4 SS Exhaust System * Bitubo Rear Damper * Bitubo CF Steering Damper * '03 Gixxer 1K Front Forks with Radial Calipers * PCII * Galfer Braided Lines All Around * Galfer Sintered HH Brakepads * JSD Switchable TRE * SMI Billet Rearsets with Woodcraft Pegs

HOPE YOU HAVE A SPEEDY RECOVERY....

GP Champ
    Get well soon!

sorry to hear about your crash.

definitely get back on that horse !

Sad to hear speedy recovery to U

<font color = "red"><b>TLZone Forums Staff - Resident Shrimp cheese lover</b></font>
    Questions about the Forums? <a href="https://www.tlzone.net/forums/faq.php"><b><i><font color="red">Click Here</font></i></b></a>

Hey I´m from SWEDEN so what did U expect

Tick Tack Tick Tack ....................

Good to hear your ok Chingus. I know from experience how bad it sucks having metal implants. Just look at the good side of it, at least they used titanium so that it won't add to much weight to your new bike
    Current Mods:The Empty Garage Mod

Recover quick and keep stretchin'. A friend of mine broke his femur in a one wheel GSXR1000 crash and the worst part was not being able to get the leg straight when he wanted to ride again. He eventually got it, but wishes he had kept it moving more in the beginning.

Glad you're OK! wish you a speedy recovery!
    www.rpmphoto.net

2001 TL1000R -Full Yosh Ti cans,bitubo shock,TRE,PC2,BMC filter,moto-style no cut sliders,joe v airbox,manual fan switch,16-40,speedo-healer,UFO,pedro gpi.

2001 DRZ400E - Yosh pipe, race-tech suspension, moose skidplate,msr rad. guards,acerbis handguards,cfc caseguards,mcct, JD jetting,renthal bars,acerbis handguards.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sponsored Links