How to solve a brother printer problem

Thread: How to solve a brother printer problem

Banned

How to solve a brother printer problem

I have been using a Brother printer for the last 3 years. Recently, I noticed, I was unable to print out my images from the printer because my brother's printer stuck in sleep mode. I tried to resolve this issue, but I did not solve it. can anyone tell me how do I resolve this issue?

Platinum Subscriber JoshCampbell's Avatar
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    The TL1000R is the only bike that makes me nervous, because in my dreams it's the only bike I die on

Sam
    The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator
    You've just joined TLZ and your first and only post is how to fix a printer !! nothing to do with TL's

Goodbye !

TLOTM Nov 04, March 06, June 07, July 10, Aug 11, Sept 12 and TLOTY 2007 and 2010

PM Me for Help & Prices with GSXR/Busa Radial Fork Conversion Kits, 1080cc Big Bore Kits and Welded Clutch Centres

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

You got to give him credit for coming to one of the largest knowledge bases on the internet. He probably figured if you can overhaul a TL engine, fixing a printer should be no sweat.

What's a Brother to do when your Brother doesn't work?
    January 2012 TLOTM & BBOTM

Sam
    The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator
    Fix and service his frustrated girlfriend 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Six5 View Post
    What's a Brother to do when your Brother doesn't work

TLOTM Nov 04, March 06, June 07, July 10, Aug 11, Sept 12 and TLOTY 2007 and 2010

PM Me for Help & Prices with GSXR/Busa Radial Fork Conversion Kits, 1080cc Big Bore Kits and Welded Clutch Centres

Who in the world even owns a 3 year old Brothers printer.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Colonel Jeff Cooper, in "The Art of the Rifle"

Jeff

TLZone Forums Staff - Resident Stodgy ME

Questions about the Forums? Click Here

My printer is a 2007 HP Photosmart D7160. I'd have been more impressed if it had been a 30 year old Brother printer. A dot matrix hooked up to a microvax II for example....
    Like my TL I'm old, overweight and badly maintained but I can still surprise you by how fast I can move.

Platinum Subscriber JoshCampbell's Avatar
    I had a Brother printer. Used one cartridge from it, then never touched that POS again. Went back to the 10 year old HP.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    The TL1000R is the only bike that makes me nervous, because in my dreams it's the only bike I die on

Who in the world even owns a 3 year old Brothers printer.
    its actually much older than that.............

its a laser. and its wonderful

cheers stu

Naked TLS 97 , D port heads, TRE, Carrozzaria gold wheels, GSXR750 triples and forks, R1 calipers, Ti Force titanium exhaust system, welded clutch centre, ring-in CCC, polished pressure plate, 999 ducati radiator, custom handlebar fairing, polished ali screen, TLR clocks, Van reservoirs, TLR swingarm, TLR Ohlins rear shock, Norton Commando handlebars on 65mm risers, extra heavy polished billet brass bar-ends, custom shaped seat pad, billet levers and pegs, stainless brake lines, modified airbox, PC11 ,undertail, hugger, clear taillight lens, hidden LED number plate lights, Personal number plate (97TLS),SV coils, ring-in pushrod seal saver.

Sponsored Links