Step by Step Guide to Fitting Triumph Single Sided Swingarm into TLS - Page 30
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: Step by Step Guide to Fitting Triumph Single Sided Swingarm into TLS

Sam
    The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by auzzy_ss View Post
    Sam once the sides of the swingarm have been milled... i take it that you bored the holes accordingly for the bearings to fit in so the seals are flush with the outside of the swinger??
    I don't think I did, there is normally a gap behind each seal, the reducing in arm width just reduced the gap.

Try and get the chain side clearance a little bigger than 0.5mm, I had to take another 0.5mm off the arm on that side after the first few miles once everything settled down as the clearance closed up and started to bind.

TLOTM Nov 04, March 06, June 07, July 10, Aug 11, Sept 12 and TLOTY 2007 and 2010

PM Me for Help & Prices with GSXR/Busa Radial Fork Conversion Kits, 1080cc Big Bore Kits and Welded Clutch Centres

One Liter Duc Eater munki1000rb's Avatar
    Awesome all 30 pages

Northern monkeys logo

LIFE AFTER DEATH....IS THE SAME AS SEX AFTER MARRAGE....IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!

back to red

I've only got 8 pages... Adjust the amount of posts per page

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Baby Twin
    Dear Sir, I can't thank you enough for reading my most desired thoughts of a thing you have already done. Step by Step Guide to Fitting Triumph Single Sided Swingarm into TLS-20170218_142112.jpgStep by Step Guide to Fitting Triumph Single Sided Swingarm into TLS-20170218_142101.jpg Just like Mr. Floyd, my mother put her fears into me, and twenty years of my life was wasted. Now that I'm right in the middle of it, I have resolved to live the rest of my time on Earth to the fullest. I traded seven Sky Viper drones and a bunch of drone parts for the 2001 TL1000S pictured. It had been raped of parts for years, so now the hunt begins. The wiring harness is the hardest thing to locate so far. Lever and fairings I can find all day, but I need a fuel pump too. Having read anything I can find on this bike naturally I came upon your post. GENIUS! I had the thought today while looking at my 1/18th scale die cast models (I know it's silly, but when you can't buy the real thing you can still dream, and these are only a couple of bucks each.) I love my bike, but I would be on cloud 9 if I could incorporate that onto mine. I am unique in the fact that I would be just as happy with anything fast and beautiful, I just happened to get this one, because I got lucky, and because I had been wanting this bike for the past three years as it sat in this guys truck. Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. And thank you again for showing me what I already know is possible. Your friend accros the pond, Bryan Thompson.

Baby Twin
    i have a 2002 gen1 hayabusa, whats the price for a welded clutch center. you can message me too if you like- 512-803-4387-joseph. thanks

Baby Twin
    i have a gen 1 busa and needing a welded clutch center. price? you can message me if you like. 512-803-4387-joseph. thanks

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Sponsored Links