how do you sell a private plate in the UK

Thread: how do you sell a private plate in the UK

how do you sell a private plate in the UK

I am going to be selling my tls in the near future i have a tls related private plate on the bike and was thinking of selling the plate separately but dont really know how to go about it i was wondering if any members have any experience of doing this and can point me in the right direction.Also would i be better selling the goodies off it and putting it back to standard or selling with the extras on.
    I LOVE RIDING TWINS

Take a look at the dvla website or Google it, you need to put it on retention first I think.
    black TL1000S rider,owned from new since august 98,hinkle windowed clutch cover,braided lines,5/8 front brake M/cylinder.1/5 throttle,Helibars,double bubble,stainless renegade cans, ohlins damper,stainless rad and oil cooler covers,undertray,carbon hugger,silver powdercoated wheels,k+n filter and TRE,R+G bungs,LED indicators,gold X ring chain with 40T rear sprocket,mini indicators, HID H4 headlights with led side lights.now done 85,000 miles.
    gold busa forks,gold six pots and gold rear caliper,pazzo levers all thanks to speedking
    van driver clutch pressure plate and bolt retainers,
    also done 306 laps of the nurburgring,
    now have my r1200gs adventure with 95.000 miles covered to date.

Sponsored Links