Can anybody in the UK do cheap HPI's ?

Thread: Can anybody in the UK do cheap HPI's ?

Sam
    The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator

Can anybody in the UK do cheap HPI's ?

Looking for a HPI on my GSXR that I'm selling to confirm Cat etc

Thanks

TLOTM Nov 04, March 06, June 07, July 10, Aug 11, Sept 12 and TLOTY 2007 and 2010

PM Me for Help & Prices with GSXR/Busa Radial Fork Conversion Kits, 1080cc Big Bore Kits and Welded Clutch Centres

RAC - fiver!

edit - unlucky, up to a tenner now. Did my gixerer month or so and it was £5, as it been for ages.

http://www.rac.co.uk/web/vehicle-checks/car-data-check/
    Funny how everyone's so knowledgeable about everything since the internet was invented!

Main sponsor.-
    ebaY

There was one advertised on TV a day or two ago where you texted the reg no. and it cost summat like £3, but I cant remember the name ......

Edit: Found it .... http://www.cartextcheck.co.uk/
    Done: Fat-bar conversion; DNA Handlebar fairing; TLR Clock conversion; Yosh TLR Headers, one-off link pipes & Carbon cans; Relocated oil cooler; Relocated Coolant bottle; Transistor TRE; PCII; +1/-1 sprockets; Hyperpro steering damper & 916 style mount; Maxton Re-Valved forks; Tokico 6 pot callipers; HEL braided hoses; TLR Swing-arm; Bitubo shock; Yellow Box; 98+ Thermo-mod; JarkkoT +/- mod; Airbox mod; K&N air filter; Riflemans 1/5th; Harris carbon mudguard; Carbon Solo Seat Unit; Pyramid undertray; Powder coated wheels; Mini indicators; LSL rearsets; Scotoiler

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Sam
    Thanks Moose, I looked at that link but wanted something printable and Tony's RAC suggestion was more detailed so went with that

Cat C, Damaged but Repairable, the insurer decided not to repair

TLOTM Nov 04, March 06, June 07, July 10, Aug 11, Sept 12 and TLOTY 2007 and 2010

PM Me for Help & Prices with GSXR/Busa Radial Fork Conversion Kits, 1080cc Big Bore Kits and Welded Clutch Centres

I used the RAC one myself when we replaced the family recently. Very good value for money
    Done: Fat-bar conversion; DNA Handlebar fairing; TLR Clock conversion; Yosh TLR Headers, one-off link pipes & Carbon cans; Relocated oil cooler; Relocated Coolant bottle; Transistor TRE; PCII; +1/-1 sprockets; Hyperpro steering damper & 916 style mount; Maxton Re-Valved forks; Tokico 6 pot callipers; HEL braided hoses; TLR Swing-arm; Bitubo shock; Yellow Box; 98+ Thermo-mod; JarkkoT +/- mod; Airbox mod; K&N air filter; Riflemans 1/5th; Harris carbon mudguard; Carbon Solo Seat Unit; Pyramid undertray; Powder coated wheels; Mini indicators; LSL rearsets; Scotoiler

Sam
    Quote Originally Posted by tls-moose View Post
    I used the RAC one myself when we replaced the family recently. Very good value for money
    I'm sure there's a joke there somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I'm sure there's a joke there somewhere

I meant Family Car ........ though

Sam
    Replacing the family would be good sometimes, new model without the extra's, just firm airbags and nice curves

That;ll be the "Bigamy" option you need - £100 quid and 2 family changes within a year, and a discoiunt on match.com and mothercare !
    Funny how everyone's so knowledgeable about everything since the internet was invented!

Main sponsor.-
    ebaY

Quote Originally Posted by raiden View Post
    Nice first post. 11 years too late.
    Welcome
    black TL1000S rider,owned from new since august 98,hinkle windowed clutch cover,braided lines,5/8 front brake M/cylinder.1/5 throttle,Helibars,double bubble,stainless renegade cans, ohlins damper,stainless rad and oil cooler covers,undertray,carbon hugger,silver powdercoated wheels,k+n filter and TRE,R+G bungs,LED indicators,gold X ring chain with 40T rear sprocket,mini indicators, HID H4 headlights with led side lights.now done 85,000 miles.
    gold busa forks,gold six pots and gold rear caliper,pazzo levers all thanks to speedking
    van driver clutch pressure plate and bolt retainers,
    also done 306 laps of the nurburgring,
    now have my r1200gs adventure with 95.000 miles covered to date.

Sponsored Links