Tl1000s

Thread: Tl1000s

Tl1000s

Just joined the forum as I’ve agreed the purchase of a low mileage TL-S from a mate of mine. He’s giving it a thorough going over before I take it off his hands so it’ll be just right.

Had a couple before but that was when I was young and stupid. Now I’m older and probably more stupid so why not have another eh?

I live down in south east Spain and the bike is in the UK so I’ll have to wait until April before I can fly over and ride it back home. Can’t wait even though I’m sure I’ll be in bits by the time I’ve ridden 1,500 miles.........best book a chiropractor in advance 😝😝😝😝

Welcome to the site.

Even though I do most of my long distance stuff on my GSA I still find my TL's great and comfortable for long distance riding.
    black TL1000Sx, owned from new, 01/08/1998, 86.000 miles.
    Red TL1000sv ,original 97 , bought from my girlfriend when we split owned by us since 2004. 30.000 miles.
    Honda XL500r. 1983. Owned since 1997. 30.000kms.
    r1200gs adventure with 106.000 miles.

Cheers for that, certainly looking forward to racking up a few miles on it. I honestly can't remember if I was ever uncomfortable on my first one but I was much younger then...........oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound eh?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Enjoy the ride Lairyskippy what better way to get acquainted with your V/Twin baby on your way home and have a beer after would. Beautiful.

Sponsored Links