Long Time Owner, First Time Zoner

Thread: Long Time Owner, First Time Zoner

Baby Twin

Long Time Owner, First Time Zoner

Hey guys. My name is David, I live in Elk Grove, California, and have been riding my TL for a few years now. I have been utilizing the Zone for the entirety of my maintenance on the TL as I believe it is a very valuable resource, so I thank everyone who contributes to the site! That being said, my TL has been a garage queen for months now as I cannot successfully diagnose my issues, so here I am. I appreciate any help you guys can offer, and hopefully if I can fix my bike this will also add to the wealth of information here.

Howdy. I reckon we can figure ouit how to fix your TL, but it would help if we knew what was wrong with it.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Colonel Jeff Cooper, in "The Art of the Rifle"

Jeff

TLZone Forums Staff - Resident Stodgy ME

Questions about the Forums? Click Here

Baby Twin
    Hey 1crock, thanks for the welcome! I actually posted it in a separate area as I assumed this wasn’t the specific place for it. It is titled “Air Pressure Sensor Faults”. Low voltage readings from both sensors has me very worried!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by KeemaEG View Post
    ....I actually posted it in a separate area as I assumed this wasn’t the specific place for it. It is titled “Air Pressure Sensor Faults”. Low voltage readings from both sensors has me very worried!
    Welcome to the Zone David!

Concerning the pressure sensors, I'll be posting in your other thread shortly. I may be able to help you make some progress.

January 2012 TLOTM & BBOTM

Sponsored Links