Engine Removal - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Engine Removal

then went to put the exhaust on...not that ill be using it, as there is another one on the way from Germany....but this is an old one I had when got some cans..now I have the m4 full system on it...but when they have taken it off..they have lost the nut that sits inside and pulled the rivets...

quickly did a fabrication, nothing special..and got them on...stacked shit lods of grease in header bolts and tightened them just past finger tight....all i need is for them to fkn break again...

nice wiring from the previous owner...

Stop staring at my Tits!!

mental note....if there is a next time....place throttle cables and fast idle cables on before fitting throttle bodies..as a PITA getting the fast idle cable on....my fingers were fooked..so i left at this stage ...

and this is how I left the garage....closed the door and turned light off...venture in there next week....

and for those that couldn't pick it...not that I would expect you to...yes thats right..the fkn earth cable....wont get far without that...

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Evil Twin
    Love it. In the process of rebuilding mine and it's a love hate process, I'm almost there and looking forward to seeing yours moving too

well im looking at other threads and seeing guys on here change engines and add this and that and make their own, pure genius if you ask me, compared to my little ol engine thread..lol...but who gives a shite!

ok, so tonight, some more wires added in and air box...

no big deal you say...

woohoo..it fitted without pinching hoses or breaking wires or just being a biatch to put on...

some final hoses on....

battery in and box , and wires hanging all over the place...

modded the fuel tank to be a bit more aerodynamic....

So connected fuel tank to make sure heard it prime......sat and looked it and thought...this could end in tears.....got ready for the occasion just in case....

double checked..there are 4 stages i rekon...
    first stage, electrics...
    second stage - fuel pump prime
    third stage - starting up
    fourth stage- idling and running smooth ...

So hit the key...
    wooohooo

so then hit the start button to prime up....yes it was s success....however herd this other noise and thought, hmmm whats that..looked around..the tank primed, and then began to piss petrol out of the hose...hadn't connected it...
    anyway so checked the codes and got this..the FI stayed on, but I didnt want to go starting the engine...but i did give it a little little tap, and it sounded good , but didnt start it...so time will tell ...
    its been sitting for 2 years, SO i have to go find that thread that writes up about starting an engine been idle for a while and put old oil in and in the spark plug holes etc....

ok, latest..went and purchased new battery plugs oil and crap...put some oil down the plug hole, new oil in , new spark plugs in.,....leave the plug caps off and give it a squirt to build some oil pressure up and around...few secs....do it again...cool..all good, turn off walk around to the back, and fkn nearly went A over TIT.....no good..oil on floor...
    this doesnt look good......this only happens when starter button pressed...when not on, no leaks...

I'm not sure what you mean by "plug caps"? However, it looks like your gearshift housing hasn't been bolted in place

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sponsored Links